PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati--Eeth Koth and FX-7 waves!

Obi-Dan Kenobi
01-04-2002, 01:59 AM
Today (the 3rd) was my 27th birthday and I found myself a nice present---ALL of the figures from the recent "Non-Force-File" waves! At Wal-Mart in Eastgate. They also had some of the new GI Joes. Left a few FX-7 wave figures, LOADS of Eeths and Zuttons, and a lot of LA=ando wave figures there. Also saw a few new figures from those waves at TRU---Amidala, Imp. Officer, and a few others I can't remember now. Woo Hoo!:) :D :D :evil: :happy: :D :) :crazed:

OC47150
01-04-2002, 07:45 AM
Happy birthday, Obi-Dan! That is a nice present to yourself. I'll have to start looking for the figures in my area this week.

Out of curiosity, what GI Joes did they have?

Obi-Dan Kenobi
01-05-2002, 07:17 PM
They had Gung-**/Destro (2 of them) and one Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow. I got SE/SS for my girlfriend's son, who has recently gotten into the re-issued GI Joes. Apparantly he was reluctant to let them out of his sight when he went to school the next day. Destro looks a little goofy to me, but the rest look pretty cool. Star Wars figures should be articulated like that, if you ask me. :)
And there's nothing better than buying eleven action figures at once, especially when it's already your birthday. (Except maybe getting them as presents!):D

Obi-Dan Kenobi
01-05-2002, 07:18 PM
I didn't know I couldn't say **! That's funny! **-**-**! Ha ha.:D :) :D