PDA

View Full Version : frosted mini wheats rots

ledoux7491
02-26-2005, 09:58 PM
i dont know if this was mentioned or not if so forgive me,today i went to my local super market and saw frosted mini wheats and another flavor that had a mini wheat holding a lightsaber a purple one like mace's and in the upper right corner it says star wars episode 3 and they had cheez-its with artoo on it and it says limited edition 3po is on top on the back it has the whole plot for episode 3 and an offer for 2 proofs of purchase and 2.99 to get a limited edition e3 poster with darth vader on it,the back of the box shows anakin and vader sidious padme w/leia buns r2 3po obi-wan and a hologram of sidious just wanted to let u guys know and give a heads up:D :D :D :D :sur: :sur: :sur: :sur: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Kidhuman
02-26-2005, 10:11 PM
I saw one a few weeks back that had a DVD offer for EP1 on it. Havent spotted this one yet.

garbognar
02-27-2005, 06:22 AM
I saw the dvd one. Is there anyone willing to eat seven boxes of mini-wheats for a free dvd? Especially Ep1?:)
They are putting plot synopsies on food packaging? I guess i will need to be extre careful to avoid more spoilers.
I can't wait for the ones that have the lightsaber spoons in them.

evenflow
02-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Very cool, I have to check that out i want the poster. I wish it was a figure though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-27-2005, 12:52 PM
Rebelscum has pictures of the Cheez-Its, Kudos, Frosted Mini Wheats, and Rice Krispie Treats. I don't feel as bad collecting food because, you know, you can't live without it. ;)

I got the Mini Wheats box, but have yet to see anything else.

Joshkj
02-27-2005, 01:16 PM
Man, the breakfast ile is a very dangerous place now.lol

kool-aid killer
02-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Cool, im going to avoid the plot parts, but if its for a free item like a lightsaber spoon (holla!) im getting a couple of them. Im going to look now when i go to the store. Dont think i wont sustain myself on Frosted Mini Wheats, Cheez-its, and Rice Krispy Treats.

General_Grievous
02-27-2005, 01:56 PM
I picked up the Rice Krispies Treats today. They have a mail-in offer for Star Wars cookie jars. They have Vader, Artoo, and Threepio. Also, on the bottom of the box, there is a brief synopsis of ROTS, but there are no spoilers. It just says that Anakin is tempted by the dark side, basically.