PDA

View Full Version : Bad Casting Choices

stillakid
01-04-2002, 11:00 AM
In light of the silly addition of N'Sync to the Star Wars saga, I've developed a silly interest in hearing about YOUR silly choices for future casting in the Star Wars films. I'm thinkin' that, like, maybe Gary Coleman could be used as some shyster midget alien somewhere. Or keeping with the daft teen idol angle, what about working in the Olsen Twins as interstellar hookers who try to seduce developing Jedi Knights.

Personally, if any of this silliness came to pass, I'm all for dropping Jessica Simpson or Britany Spears in (scantily dressed of course) perhaps in the pleasure wing of the Jedi Council chambers. If N'Sync gets the screaming teeny bopper girls into the theater, then the chicks are certain to attract every male from age 10 to 40.

Silly, huh? What do you think...

Rollo Tomassi
01-04-2002, 11:47 AM
When Padme escapes from Vader in Episode III, the frieghter she leaves on should be piloted by rogueish space pirate Eminem and his alien co-pilot, played by Busta Rhymes...

BWA HAHA HAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAAHAH <<choke COUGH>>

urk!:eek:

THUD!:dead:

evenflow
01-06-2002, 08:27 AM
Having N'Sync in the film is just horrid. Even if they have no lines, and cannot be noticed, and even if they get killed, they should not be in the film. They better not make action figures of them.

2-1B
01-06-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
. . . should be piloted by rogueish space pirate Eminem . ..

Don't even joke about that ! ! ! I just saw the trailer for his new movie 8 Mile and am horrified. :dead:

The title reminds me of Spade's Tommy Boy crack to the gas station attendent, concerning Davenport being "22 mile . . . and you're really smart, so . . . "

2-1B
03-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Bai Ling for a senator, part time actress and part time thief. :thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-29-2008, 12:54 AM
Personally, if any of this silliness came to pass, I'm all for dropping Jessica Simpson or Britany Spears in (scantily dressed of course) perhaps in the pleasure wing of the Jedi Council chambers.
Maybe not, but I heard that the next release of ROTJ will have the Sarlacc replaced by a shot of Britney Spears stepping out of her car.

JimJamBonds
03-30-2008, 09:11 PM
Maybe not, but I heard that the next release of ROTJ will have the Sarlacc replaced by a shot of Britney Spears stepping out of her car.

I thought it was Lindsey Lohan?

CaptainSolo1138
03-30-2008, 09:41 PM
I thought it was Lindsey Lohan?
No. Lindsey's fire crotch will make an appearance on Mustafar in the :rehash: release of Episode III.

2-1B
03-30-2008, 09:49 PM
When Padme escapes from Vader in Episode III,

If by "escapes from" you mean "choked into a coma by"... :thumbsup:

the frieghter she leaves on should be piloted by rogueish space pirate Eminem and his alien co-pilot, played by Busta Rhymes...

That would have possibly been better than having SEE THREEPIO driving the truck, for god's sake. :ashton kutcher trucker hat:

JimJamBonds
04-09-2008, 08:13 PM
If by "escapes from" you mean "choked into a coma by"... :thumbsup:

Padme did get away........ with more then a little help from Obbers. lol