PDA

View Full Version : When do you think they'll release the 1 sheet?

Billiam86
03-02-2005, 06:13 PM
I can't remember when the final poster for AOTC came out...does anybody know when we might be seeing it?

Kidhuman
03-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Probably real soon, since the preview is set to hit next Friday intheatres..

Jek Porky 2002
03-03-2005, 07:58 AM
This is a subject very close to my heart, I can't wait to finish my poster collection with this, I just really hope they stick with the same theme as TPM and AOTC, which I think they will.

I remember though, with AOTC it wasn't revealed until right at the last minute, literally days before the merchendise being released, so I'm thinking unfortunatly, we're not likely to see it til roughly 25th March(ish).

JEDIpartner
03-03-2005, 09:03 AM
I think it will probably bow around the same time as the rest of the product, which is April 2nd (as if I have to reiterate that date!).

I'm sure that it will look like the previous two as the previous two were designed to somewhat match the 1997 Special Edition posters, which were also designed by Drew Struzan.

Sith Lord 0498
03-03-2005, 07:13 PM
We'll see it within the next week because traditionally the one-sheets ship with the theatrical trailer--just like the teaser poster/trailer combo. I'm hoping that starwarsshop.com has them up for sale the following Monday, but maybe they'll hold off until the end of the month.

General_Grievous
03-03-2005, 08:08 PM
I remember though, with AOTC it wasn't revealed until right at the last minute, literally days before the merchendise being released, so I'm thinking unfortunatly, we're not likely to see it til roughly 25th March(ish).

Actually, I distinctly remember the AOTC poster being released about three to four weeks before the merchandise hit.

Who do you guys think will be on the poster?

My guesses are that Anakin, Vader, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Palpatine/Sidious, Padme and the droids might be on the poster. Possibly Grievous, Mace, and Dooku too.:confused:

Jek Porky 2002
03-04-2005, 07:10 AM
It will certainly feature the droids, all of the previous ones have, probably in one of the bottom corners. I think the Emperor will feature strongly in it too! Maybe a battle shot from the opening scenes too.