PDA

View Full Version : Captain Antilles

Tycho
03-03-2005, 04:34 AM
Mousedroid.com has a picture of the Captain Antilles figure for E3 as well as it compared with the actor, side by side.

This is NOT the same Antilles that Vader chokes in E4:

This is:

Raymus Antilles

Colton Antilles is killed by Darth Vader in the original Star Wars movie.

Is Colton Raymus' son?

Is Raymus related to Wedge Antilles of Corellia (we assume that Raymus is from Alderaan)?

Wedge Antilles is NOT related to Colton Antilles.

Antilles is akin to "Smith or Jones" in the Star Wars galaxy....

There is

Han Antilles
Leia Antilles
and for all we know, somewhere, Chewbacca Antilles.

It's just a common last name. So who was Darth Antilles? ;)

Anyway, the figure is a good likeness for the actor except either the hair is messed up, or the figure is wearing a headset that might be removeable (like the Obi-Wan starfighter pilot does).

But yeah, there's a reason he looks nothing like Colton Antilles - it's not him.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-03-2005, 12:05 PM
I think the figure looks like crap. It looks like a Happy Meal toy for cryin' out loud! I really hope it looks better in reality. They should've just used Bail's body with a different head and paontjob. This is the first figure I'm not ecstatic to get!

JEDIpartner
03-03-2005, 01:23 PM
I didn't think it was completely terrible. I think this is a painted prototye. I'm sure it will be different in the packaging. The hair probably looks odd because of the angle from which the photo was taken. The eyebrows are painted wrong and I think that adds to how the face doesn't look right.

*shrug*