PDA

View Full Version : A sad farewell

Elliejabbapop
03-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Unfortunately I come with some terrible news:

one of our members and my best web-friend died yesterday of a serious illness. Some of you may remember her as Nat'sMistress and if you remember how kind she was you will join me in commemorating her. She will never get to see Episode III, unfortunately :cry: :cry: :cry:, by rights it should be dedicated to her.

JediBoulton
03-04-2005, 10:50 AM
:cry:

God-Bless Her -- Thanks for giving us the information.

However -- She is going to Heaven ---

She gets to see EPIII FIRST !!!!

I support the dedication !!

Kidhuman
03-04-2005, 11:13 AM
A sad day has fallen with a loss of one of our own here at SSG. Thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

vadersvette
03-04-2005, 01:52 PM
I would like to send out my deepest sympathy to Romey's family, and Romey: thank you for all that you have done. I will always remember coming home on Wednesdays and Fridays to find a message from you in my e-mail. You will always be in my prayers. God bless you, Nat's Mistress!

-> V.V.

Tonysmo
03-06-2005, 12:47 AM
This is beyond sad.

Her emails were great, and you should all know, those of you who were fortunate to be on her list. she put those emails above all else.

I spoke to her when she lost her partner. over email, and asked her to take some time for herself. she wouldnt. the emails needed to be sent. I told her that Star Wars was great, but that she needed the time to reflect. she wouldnt have any of it.

She battled with her own demons for quite sometime. It was a shame was didnt get the chance to blossom on this site as you would have all enjoyed her company.

I had the pleasure of speaking to her on the phone, and again a few weeks ago. She was a brillant girl. with a great UK accent. and I will miss her tremdously. Her sister called me to tell me the news.

I can only hope and pray she is in a better place.

Romey, I miss you.

Elliejabbapop
03-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Sending e-mails was a way of holding on to life. I'm sorry she wasn't able to hold on longer. :cry:

2-1B
03-06-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm very sorry for all of you in the loss of your friend. :(
I recalled seeing Nat's username in the past so I just did a post search and I don't believe I ever "spoke" with her on these forums. Again, I'm sorry.

kool-aid killer
03-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Thats sad to hear. I have no recollection of a NatsMistress (so im assuming it was before my time) but either way its sad to hear of her passing. Im confident she is in a better place, and with great friends such as you she will be remembered for a long time.

Tonysmo
03-06-2005, 11:40 PM
she was here for a very short time.. she posted some hyperspace pictures and took some grief for it. thus choosing not to return. T'was a shame. as ya'll missed out on a wonderful person.

The 'Xir
03-07-2005, 12:31 AM
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Ellie! I regret that I never had the opportunity to know her! I've been on these forums for awhile, and don't recall her name/username, sorry! She sounds like she was a true SW fan though and hopefully she is one with the Force now! :neutral:

dr_evazan22
03-07-2005, 05:24 PM
I didn't get to know her as some others have but do remember her Hyperspace posts. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, and a member of our community.

InsaneJediGirl
03-10-2005, 04:52 PM
I remember seeing her posts then suddenly disappeared.A sad loss for the community,its a shame she had to leave this world.Quite sad :(