PDA

View Full Version : Who knows who?

CaptainSolo1138
03-04-2005, 10:28 AM
I've often wondered this. I see hints and inferrences but not much else. Who do you know or who have you met off the boards? I, for instance, and good friends with Rocketboy and I also happen to be Slicker's brudder.

Kidhuman
03-04-2005, 10:31 AM
I have talked with Slicker on the phone onceand Mabs a few times. Everyone else has been over AIM...Lord Malakite, JJB, JMG, IJG, LTBasker, JF96, JBF, DarthQuack, LIMP, Caesar, Stillakid, and maybe a couple of others....we usually get a chat going. Want in Solo?

mabudonicus
03-04-2005, 10:42 AM
I speak to KH, Brandon, JJreason occasionally, and once with Eternal Padawan on the phone.....
AIM - Docevazan22, IJG, Stillakid rarely, Malakite, JMG a couple times, JJB sometimes and sometimes JBF (tho it's been awhile Bro ;)) and KH when he's around

PM's wise I "speak" with Jedipartnr,Caesar, Darthvyn (sometimes), Dar 'Argol, Jargo on occasion (I've been meaning to send a letter I penned for sometime, I'll get to it, too busy making Dengar jokes) and Chux sometimes (tho it's usually just a quick "that was hilarious" then "Thanks man") and Pegger a few times, and I pmed back and forth with The Overlord Returns, before he disappeared

And I've met jjreason and SethQuinn a couple times in person, but that list should be expanding in the near future I hope :beard:

CaptainSolo1138
03-04-2005, 10:46 AM
we usually get a chat going. Want in Solo?
That'd be great! Let me know how/when/where! PM if you want.

James Boba Fettfield
03-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Lord Malakite is my older brother. Outside of him, I have never "met" any of the other users. I would like to meet Guyute in the future some time, considering our proximity. We share a lot of interests and I would like to see how much he resembles the hulk in size.

Outside of that, I have talked to quite a few members via AIM and would even consider them friends. Binks, Basker, KH, mab, Caesar (or is that Ken Foree you go by now?), and a lot of others. If I left you out, just ask yourself, "Have I ever been a part of one of the dirty talkin', swear filled AIM chat with other SSG users?" If you answer yes, then you are part of the group I'm talkin' about.

And it has been awhile, mab. :beard: We'll have to discuss post-world economic collapse fates. Are we still going to get large swords, live off the land, and other such things?

And Deadeye, he is a good buddy, too. ;)

JediBoulton
03-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Here is TX -- I have met and spoken to JediCole and DingoDad. They go to the local shows quite a bit.

These guys are a HOOT!!

General_Grievous
03-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Well, I don't know anyone here personally, but if you belong to the Lordoftheringsguide.com forums, you may already know me, because over there I'm known as Gimli88. :)

Sith Lord 0498
03-04-2005, 08:20 PM
I only know Darth Alex beyond mere postings. He and I usually talk over the phone and occasionally meet up.

bobafrett
03-05-2005, 11:03 PM
I met on of the posters here on SSG at the Chicago Wizard world convention, but for the life of me, I cannot remember his posting name. It will come to me in my dream tonight, but then vanish yet again when I come to the boards. I was actually changing out of my Stormtrooper armor when we met. Other than that, I have only traded a few items with others here.

2-1B
03-06-2005, 01:30 PM
SirSteve is my daddy.

Bobafrett, are you going to be at Wiz Chicago this year ? Let me know and we can "meet up" for a few moments if interested. I might have seen you last year in your Tusken costume but I didn't know it was "you" at the time, not til after I got home and read your posts about it.

I do not know any of the members here personally, although I do have a cousin who registered but never posted. I've PMed, AIMed, and traded with some fine folks from here but nothing in person.

For a long time I thought JBF and JMG were schoolmates. I knew they were in the same state and for the longest time I thought they were old buddies based on their interactions, seemed like they knew each other forever. What happened is that I took the knowledge that JBF and LM are brothers and I somehow projected that onto JMG.
Maybe it was the zombie factor, it tends to bring people together. :D

JBF and I have taken our "online friendship" off these forums and infiltrated another site which I won't detail here due to the sensitive nature of their subject matter but let me just say that overall they are very very bad people so they have it coming. :evil: By the way JBF, I haven't visited our little side venture lately because of time constraints (just don't want you to question my dedication ala Jaymz Hetfield questioning Jason Newsted :( ).

James Boba Fettfield
03-06-2005, 01:35 PM
I haven't been on that site for some days, Caesar. I started losing interest when they revealed they were comfortable with Lloyd Grant helping out the boys on a demo. Clearly they are not as committed to their own cause as I had thought.

At least I got that one lady good with the black and white picture. :eek:

Kidhuman
03-06-2005, 02:12 PM
You must PM or AIM me the details of this.

jjreason
03-06-2005, 02:44 PM
I've met Mabudon twice in person, Seth_Quinn twice and Pegger once. Mabs and I have spoken on the phone a handful of times, but not recently enough (sorry, man, I'll call soon I promise! :beard: ).

I'm hoping to meet a few others at San Diego Comic Con this July as I'm finally making the trip to the big show. With any luck lots of the left siders will be there to socialize with. :cool:

dr_evazan22
03-06-2005, 03:56 PM
I've met The 'Xir. I AIM occasionally with 'Xir, Mab's, KH and others that are on. Shared a few emails with Dar (regarding C3), and also Becky (for the life of me I can't remember her SSG name - she hasn't been on in quite some time, and didn't respond to my last email).

Kidhuman
03-06-2005, 04:02 PM
You refer to Da Ox(Deoxyribonucleic)

dr_evazan22
03-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Yes! Where the heck is she? Is she OK?

bobafrett
03-06-2005, 05:18 PM
SirSteve is my daddy.

Yes, but is he a good dad? :p

Bobafrett, are you going to be at Wiz Chicago this year ? Let me know and we can "meet up" for a few moments if interested. I might have seen you last year in your Tusken costume but I didn't know it was "you" at the time, not til after I got home and read your posts about it.

I shall see, it depends on what happens with my mom, and taking a weekend off of work at Wal-Mart is like pulling teeth. I was the good looking Tusken with the Imperial cap on. Unless you saw me later in the day while I was walking through the convention hall. :cool:

hango fett
03-06-2005, 05:32 PM
i know jedi_master_guyute pretty well, he lives in the same area when he is away from college. i also know mercien from MSN messenger. it would be nice to get to know anyone else if they wanna chat since i have no life untill the 15 of this month.
HF

Slicker
03-06-2005, 06:00 PM
I supposed I should get in on some of this.

I'm brothers with CaptainSolo1138, friends with Rocketboy, on AIM with KH quite a bit now and several others from the forums including LM, Dr. E, and JBF.

Lord Malakite
03-06-2005, 07:26 PM
For a long time I thought JBF and JMG were schoolmates. I knew they were in the same state and for the longest time I thought they were old buddies based on their interactions, seemed like they knew each other forever. What happened is that I took the knowledge that JBF and LM are brothers and I somehow projected that onto JMG.
Maybe it was the zombie factor, it tends to bring people together. :D
I'm the one who goes to school with Guyute. Guess that makes me the missing link. :D

If you want to chat hango get AIM. ;)

hango fett
03-06-2005, 07:34 PM
i just put you on my MSN contact list. yaay for me.
HF

Kidhuman
03-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Hango, just download AIM.

The 'Xir
03-06-2005, 08:13 PM
I've met The 'Xir. I AIM occasionally with 'Xir, Mab's, KH and others that are on. Shared a few emails with Dar (regarding C3), and also Becky (for the life of me I can't remember her SSG name - she hasn't been on in quite some time, and didn't respond to my last email).

Ditto that! and Doc, I might be going down to my Parents sometime this week, I'll let ya know if I swing through town!

I'm just now getting into the whole AIM thing myself, and hope to talk with others here, and hopefully meet a buch of ya at CelebIII! :classic:

Starngely enough I haven't met anyone from my own state! All Empire staters have to give me a shout out! :cool:

Speaking of, I just found out about a group right here in Syracuse, called the Salt City Jedi. Anyone here belong to this group? LMK!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-07-2005, 08:17 PM
I have met a few "ir"regulars at SirSteves over the years, all members who live in the Western New York area. Thankfully all of the members that I have met, are excellent people who are willing to help each other in the collecting department. They include Ret, drsidious, and Sinister Lord. My only regret is that are meetings are too infrequent :cry:

In addition, I have chatted individually with a few members of the group, mostly through PMs or a few through AIM. For the longest time, I had an older version of AIM, but very recently I have upgraded, and now look forward to chatting with a few of our finest here at SSG.

I hope to god that the job I am at currently, will let me go by the time Celebration III is away. If that is the case, I will book a late deal and fly to Indianapolis and hopefully meet a few of the board members I have been longing to meet. :)

mabudonicus
03-08-2005, 05:46 AM
Oh yeah !!due to your less frequent visits, I forgot to mention LBC (we started talking about an alien we may both have seen) I added ya to my AIM list, expect and Aimbush sometime soon

And I neglected to mention JF96, whom I hope to visit sometime soon, I have spoken to him on and off for a few years

InsaneJediGirl
03-08-2005, 09:33 PM
I only know CloneTrooperMace,but thats because he is my younger brother.

Dont know anyone on SSG in the flesh.Although I regularly chat to JMG,Mabs,Mala,KH,Caesar,DNA(where are ya!?) and perhaps a few others I missed from those crazy SSG chats.

Then JEDIpartnr in the PMs here,along with orangejedi recently. It would be nice to meet everyone,although I'd be at a loss without a keyboard ;)

bobafrett
03-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Oh, yes lest I forget [DSS] Pedro, whom I told about a place, and put money down on a Riddell Stormtrooper helmet at a collector store here in Illinois. Never met him in person, but we exchanged e-mail, and he mailed me my deposit plus some "thank you" money for locating the helmet.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Oh yeah !!due to your less frequent visits, I forgot to mention LBC (we started talking about an alien we may both have seen)

Mb, just wondering, did you wake up with a weird scar located around . . .

Just kidding, look forward to chatting with you buddy. One note, I just got a new AIM screenname, and it is JorgeJohnson12. I forgot to update that in my profile.

Kidhuman
03-09-2005, 11:37 PM
Dude, where did that name come from????? Wondering why I havent seen you on AIM in a while... :beard: to Jorge

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Dude kh, Jorge was the name I chose in Spanish class, even though our real name would roughly translate to Escoses or Scot. And you got to say it like you are clearing your throat, like this. Jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkorhay.

El Chuxter
03-11-2005, 06:15 PM
You could've picked Pedro; then you could have built a cake.

Kidhuman
03-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Dude kh, Jorge was the name I chose in Spanish class, even though our real name would roughly translate to Escoses or Scot. And you got to say it like you are clearing your throat, like this. Jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkorhay.

LMAO, that is great.....

scruffziller
03-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Yes, but is he a good dad? :p

Evidently not since Ceaser lives in Wisconsin and Steve is in Florida. I doubt the site makes him enough money to fly back and forth every weekend.:D

Supposedly Jedi Clint was going to come up to the WM where I work at and say hi when he was in there but never heard from him and he is MIA on the boards too.

CaptainSolo1138
02-01-2006, 09:06 PM
In memory of Caesar, I thought I'd dig up an oldie.:beard:

Since starting this thread, I've gotten to know quite a few people in these parts (and KH). For starters, Slicker, Rocketboy and I drove 6 hours to meet mabudon. Also, I'd go nuts at work without you jokers on AIM (points finger in full on "Shout Out" mode): LM, KH, mabs, IJG, JF96 (where you been, buddy?), EP, and DQ.

The real reason I brought this thread up from the depths was to use it as a means of meeting some of the newer peeps on the boards (I'm getting sick of Rocketboy's rehashed stories). Any new folks gettin' they AIM on?

El Chuxter
02-01-2006, 09:57 PM
SirSteve is my daddy.

Holy sweet tapdancing christ in a bucket, how did I miss that? lol

I've met a few folks from here, and spoken to a few more on the old telly. I won't say who to preserve their anonymity. Especially since one of them is really Jack Black. :D

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Shucks, I aint Jack Black. I have ventured out in the phone world and have comtacted Mabs(my partner in crime), JP(but only get his machine), Caesar, Chuxter, JJReason, Brandon, Solo, tried Slick, Rocketboy and Frett but got no answer. If we dont get you we will leave a message for you. Just ask some people.

El Chuxter
02-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Yes, and it will fill your answering machine, and your wife/girlfriend/roommate/dog/cat/whatever will think you have crazy stalker friends. :crazed:

And it's jjreason who's really Jack Black, dude.

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Oh, I thought you had a pet name for me.

Rocketboy
02-01-2006, 11:01 PM
The real reason I brought this thread up from the depths was to use it as a means of meeting some of the newer peeps on the boards (I'm getting sick of Rocketboy's rehashed stories).Liar. Remember that time we...
oh...
Nevermind.

JimJamBonds
02-01-2006, 11:12 PM
I've meet Caesar.

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 11:30 PM
You heard my messages for Caesar too JJB.

Rocketboy
02-02-2006, 12:55 AM
I've meet Caesar.No you haven't.
Nobody has.
He uses decoys. Where do you think Lucas got the idea from?

El Chuxter
02-02-2006, 08:25 AM
Caesar is like the night. He strikes with a deadly ninja chop, then fades away into nothingness, only reappearing in corporeal form to attend Aerosmith concerts.

Jargo
02-02-2006, 09:52 AM
I know no-one. I am like an assasin, I speak to people but they never know me. I keep my enemies very close because I like the way they sweat when they're afraid.........

Actually JP and myself used to e-mail each other a lot. haven't really had a proper chat in a while. Mabs I speak with occasionally in PM when i remember to check the damn things. I had an ezboard where JJ and Caesar and starfig used to come say hi. That's pretty much died now. I kinda lost control of the functions and then some glitch on ezboard ate all the threads. :( I miss that stuff.

I've never met anyone in person either. Probably because I'm the other side of the globe in a tiny little backwater town no-one ever heard of. Or at least I don't think I've ever met anyone. hard to tell when people never have a picture of themselves on their profiles. I could have met a whole bunch of people and never known and walked away. wow.........

JimJamBonds
02-02-2006, 11:32 AM
You heard my messages for Caesar too JJB.

Thats right I forgot about that.

Rogue II
02-02-2006, 12:49 PM
No one knows me because I don't really exist.

CaptainSolo1138
02-02-2006, 01:18 PM
I've meet Caesar.
I think JJB #2 is Caesar. Have any of you ever seen them together in the same room? I rest my case.

JimJamBonds
02-03-2006, 10:37 AM
I think JJB #2 is Caesar. Have any of you ever seen them together in the same room? I rest my case.

I've made that very point myself a number of times.

Dar' Argol
02-04-2006, 12:00 AM
I had an ezboard where JJ and Caesar and starfig used to come say hi. That's pretty much died now. I kinda lost control of the functions and then some glitch on ezboard ate all the threads. :( I miss that stuff.

That place was great Jargo!! I found it again in my bookmarks and I visited . . . looks like the inmates packed up all the ORANGE and skipped town for parts unknown . . . . it was great!

I've had the pleasure of meeting Tycho, QD, LBC, Xir, dr evazan, JP, Scruff, Jayspawn, Sal (FINALLY after 3 days of looking for you!!), SirSteve and a few others that slip my mind right now down at C3. Good times good times . . . we need another get together guys. I still say wee need to track down JarJar and drag him out into the light!

BTW, I seem to be a bit oput of the loop (computer problems had me offline for a bit) but will someone please PM me the deal with Caesar????

CaptainSolo1138
02-04-2006, 11:08 AM
will someone please PM me the deal with Caesar????He's dead. Can't you tell by all the "R.I.P"'s?:D

As far as I know, he's just taking an extended hiatus.

JimJamBonds
02-04-2006, 04:20 PM
He's dead. Can't you tell by all the "R.I.P"'s?:D

As far as I know, he's just taking an extended hiatus.

That or as the good Captain suggested I'm Caesar.

Jargo
02-04-2006, 05:28 PM
he was kidnapped by Columbian drugs traffikers and is currently being held in a shanty town somewhere east of Paraguay. They inyend to remove his internal organs and hang bags of charlie from his ribs and fly him to Rio, there he will be sold to a Chinese triad and shipped to Sezuan. once there he'll be de-drugged and sent back to paraguay for the trip to Tulsa where a trade off is arranged. $40,000,000 and he gets his organs back. no money and he's turned into a halftime amusement at the next superbowl.

Jargo
02-04-2006, 05:45 PM
That place was great Jargo!! I found it again in my bookmarks and I visited . . . looks like the inmates packed up all the ORANGE and skipped town for parts unknown . . . . it was great!Thank you Dar, there was some good threads there but they all went bye byes. Probably coz I was too stingey to pay for a backup lol In fact the entire orange empire crumbled a while back. I had a huge website built and ready to load but I changed IP and lost the free webspace I had. Perhaps in the future I will rebuild the empire under a different guise.

I rarely use Jargo as a web name anymore. In fact I was wondering if it's possible to get my username changed here. Jargo doesn't really feel like me anymore. I've kind of moved on, realised I'm approaching 38 and need to get a grip and stop trying to behave like a 25 year old. I put on weight too and the username I mostly use now suits that better. I just don't have the energy to GRRRRRRR and rant and rave anymore. I'm now more OH YEAH BABY, YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT! more chilled and stoned and laid back to the point of horizontal. :lipsrseal I'm liking spreading love more than i thought i would. hehehehe :love:

El Chuxter
02-04-2006, 07:33 PM
Let's see. . . .

They both start with "Ja."

They both disappeared for a while.

Now they're both back, and want to change usernames?

Jargo is JarJarBinks! :crazed:

Jargo
02-04-2006, 09:30 PM
that's been said before but I'm too grumpy to be him. JJB is a completely unconnected entity. somewhere - out there.........

plus he stinks of poo.

kool-aid killer
02-04-2006, 10:28 PM
Ive met msjedi (usually hangs out in the Nebraska Just Found thread) several times. Hes a cool guy so its always great to meet up with him. Other than him i dont think there are many other people on SSG who live within the region.

Slicker
02-05-2006, 12:48 AM
A couple of weeks a go I met RCJedi at a WM in Hamton Roads. He doesn't post much here but posts alot over at RS. He's the first collector I've met in stores and a heck of a guy too.

Kidhuman
02-05-2006, 09:13 AM
I have met Aamantooine from the VA/MD/DC just found thread at MM last year.

CaptainSolo1138
12-29-2008, 01:05 AM
Bump

Today I met JJL at his phat crib in Colorado. I proceeded to dominate him in Guitar Hero for nearly two hours.:D

Seriously, dude is a stand up individual. And he's got an insane collection.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-29-2008, 10:16 AM
Sat in on a Comic-Con panel with Tycho a few years back, where the Legacy of the Force series got semi-spoilerized or beans-spilled by the editor. If I had only known then how carpy the books would've been...

No one else have I (knowingly) met in... real life. I wore my Avatar on a name badge to CIV, but alas, no one grabbed me, a la Ponda Baba, and said they didn't like me. :deathsentenceon12systems:

TeeEye7
12-29-2008, 02:06 PM
I've not met anyone in person, yet, which is really unfortunate considering I only live about a two hours' drive north of LA and there's a large contingent of SSGers in the Southland and Inland Empire (and San Diego, too! Right, Tycho?).

The closest thing to a meet I've had was a l-o-n-g phone call with mabudonicus on our shared birthday this year, and then again checking in with mabs during MabuCon 2008. I also had the distinct pleasure of also speaking with jjreason during the festivities of MabuCon as mabs was somewhat in an altered state ;).

El Chuxter
12-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Was mabs a wolf? He's hard to talk to when he's a wolf.

bobafrett
12-29-2008, 06:49 PM
I also met Josh, aka Tycho, and wasn't sure if I had posted that here or not yet. Met him in San Diego, quite a nice fellow, very talkative, much like some of his posts.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Bump

Today I met JJL at his phat crib in Colorado. I proceeded to dominate him in Guitar Hero for nearly two hours.:D

Seriously, dude is a stand up individual. And he's got an insane collection.
Oh, go on. :D

So I obviously also met Cappy, who is a great guy (and can play GH like a mofo). What a bizarre coincidence that he was visiting family in town about five or ten minutes away from my house.

I also see Dark Marble every now and then since he lives somewhat near me, and I, like TeeEye7, called in to the Mabucon festivities to talk to Mabudon and JJReason.

I almost forgot, but at CIII (seems like a long time ago) I met some SSGers, including Dr_Evazan_22, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Scruffziller, Dar'Argol, The Xir, JEDIPartner, Tonysmo, and maybe a few others I'm forgetting (sorry).

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
12-30-2008, 01:47 AM
I haven't met Kidhuman yet, but I certainly could smell him from here. :upset:

Jargo
12-30-2008, 03:08 PM
I've already posted twice in this thread. events i don't recall. how very odd.

I've still never met anyone or spoken to anyone via telephonic means.

Damn you all for living on other continents

CaptainSolo1138
12-30-2008, 03:33 PM
I've still never met anyone or spoken anyone to via telephonic means.

Damn you all for living on other continents
I'd love to hold a phone conversation with you, dear.

As long as you're footing the transcontinental bill.

JetsAndHeels
12-30-2008, 03:40 PM
I talk to Josh (Tycho) on the phone every now and then. Since he is in a time zone 3 hours behind me, he enjoys me telling him what the future is like.

Jargo
12-30-2008, 04:11 PM
I'd love to hold a phone conversation with you, dear.

As long as you're footing the transcontinental bill.
if we all bought a satellite between us we could get phonecalls for free! yeah... :thumbsup:

Slicker
01-03-2009, 12:20 AM
I totally forgot about this thread! Much like Barry I too met Tycho in August. Heck of a guy and really generous. I'd definitely like to visit him again and have more time for activities.

I'm also hoping to see Mabs again and hopefully Mr. Reason coming up in a few months.

Tycho
01-05-2009, 02:19 AM
Let's see, I know / met in person:

SirSteve
JediTricks
Stillakid
JediMasterSal
JediPartnr
Slicker
BobaFrett
El Chuxter
Deoxy
LowlyBanthaCleaner (at Celebration III?)
FigrinBran
Dar'Argol
Grand Admiral Thrawn
CrunchyNug
NavTek
DroidDroppings
Dr.Evezan
JJReason (I think - at Comic Con?)

And I'm sure I'm forgetting folks. I'm so sorry. I want to meet and hang out with you all! Everyone is so cool here.

bobafrett
01-06-2009, 07:40 AM
Everyone is so cool here.

We are just a bunch of geeks! Nothing wrong with liking a Sci Fi film or two or 6.

JimJamBonds
01-06-2009, 10:27 AM
I know Caesar and he knows me.

TeeEye7
01-06-2009, 10:41 AM

But do you know 2-1B?

jjreason
01-06-2009, 11:02 AM

SirSteve
JediTricks
Stillakid
JediMasterSal
JediPartnr
Slicker
BobaFrett
El Chuxter
Deoxy
FigrinBran
Dar'Argol
Grand Admiral Thrawn
CrunchyNug
NavTek
DroidDroppings
Dr.Evezan

And I'm sure I'm forgetting folks. I'm so sorry. I want to meet and hang out with you all! Everyone is so cool here.

You are correct, Sir. My beauty has caused a few folks over the years to forget whether or not they REALLY met me. ;)

Oh, sorry.

Real Life: Mabs, Pegger, Seth_Quinn, El Chuxter, Tycho, Sir Steve :eek: , Plastic Fetish

Phone: Cup-tain Solo 1138, KH, TI7, Mr.JJL.............

Wish List: Many of you obviously, but special shout-outs would go to Jargo, Caesar, Slicker, RB and Vynnie due to our longstanding e-lationships and comparatively unseemly senses of humour. ;)

Slicker, RB & Cuppy, I'm hoping to add you guys to my "Real Life" list soon. Let's get that done.

Kidhuman
01-06-2009, 12:21 PM

SirSteve
JediTricks
Stillakid
JediMasterSal
JediPartnr
Slicker
BobaFrett
El Chuxter
Deoxy
FigrinBran
Dar'Argol
Grand Admiral Thrawn
CrunchyNug
NavTek
DroidDroppings
Dr.Evezan

We never but but have talked on the phone

CaptainSolo1138
01-06-2009, 09:28 PM
I've actually never met mabudon, but I've seen enough of his wife to feel like I have.

El Chuxter
01-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Bom chicka bow wow.

Slicker
01-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Slicker, RB & Cuppy, I'm hoping to add you guys to my "Real Life" list soon. Let's get that done.
I'm definitely hoping for Mabu-con Deuce.

DarkArtist
01-07-2009, 02:58 PM
not sure if i know anyone from the forum actually...makes me sad :cry::(

would like to get to know people though

Tycho
01-07-2009, 11:36 PM
I forgot I met

Bel-Cam Jos
PlasticFetish
MasterMatt

There has still got to be more, too. This is the greatest web forum!

Slicker
01-08-2009, 02:56 AM
For some reason I have yet to met Jar Jar Beast even though he lives in the same town.

JimJamBonds
01-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by JimJamBonds http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=654990#post654990)

But do you know 2-1B?

Yes, yes I do.

bobafrett
02-11-2009, 09:50 AM
I met Jedi Tricks yesterday. Quite delightful tall fellow. Much younger than his Farnsworth avatar would lead you to believe!

El Chuxter
02-11-2009, 10:41 AM
I would've made it down to San Diego this weekend to meet you in person, frett, but I got hit with some major league gastrointestinal ickiness Friday, and I'm not going to bother you with details of what it's still doing to my colon. :(

Next time.... next time....

DarthQuack
02-11-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm going to start to keep an AIM chat room up all day for people who feel like popping in here and there. I'll start it a little after 2 today...I can invite you in or you can just join the chat, I'll name it SSGChat for those who want in. I've done this with another site and it's nice to have around.

JediTricks
02-14-2009, 02:49 PM
I met Jedi Tricks yesterday. Quite delightful tall fellow. Much younger than his Farnsworth avatar would lead you to believe!It was great meeting you and your wife on Tuesday. We have to get you out to Comic-Con this summer to meet more of the gang. :thumbsup:

I don't need to tell the rest of you how great Bobafrett is, right? You all know by now. Still, it was cool to hang out and talk SW shop with him, go out to dinner and have a nice time.

Tycho
02-15-2009, 08:17 AM
BobaFrett has a flight to Comic Con, a place to stay, and a 4/5 day pass courtesy of yours-truly if he'll accept my offer (provided tickets will still be available at that time).

I think he'll have a great time!

Rocketboy
02-15-2009, 04:34 PM
I'll take it if he doesn't want it and I'll bring some kidney beans for you.

:D

TeeEye7
02-15-2009, 06:15 PM
I'll take it if he doesn't want it and I'll bring some kidney beans for you.

:D

I bet RB would even throw in a nice Chianti! :D

Kidhuman
02-16-2009, 04:51 AM
Chianti goes best with Fava beans.

TeeEye7
02-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Rocketboy is a rebel, remember?