PDA

View Full Version : New Unleashed Figures

Slicker
03-04-2005, 05:18 PM
I found a list of some upcoming Unleashed figures from Episode III and the original trilogy. Including Asajj Ventress and Han in Stormtrooper Disguise. Scroll to the bottom where it lists everything coming out in the upcoming year and the Unleashed are on the bottom right hand side. Enjoy. Click (http://www.kevinwankenobi.com/en/stepcollect-star-wars-episode-3-toys-f.asp)

Kidhuman
03-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Sweet, Han in Trooper disguise, and Asajj. Two really good choices.

General_Grievous
03-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah, but still no Qui-Gon or Lando!:mad:

Kidhuman
03-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah, but still no Qui-Gon or Lando!:mad:

Agreed, but that only means hope for the future of the line....

Reefer Shark
03-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Some pretty cool choices. I'll probably get them all of course.

I wonder if the Darth, clonetrooper, and Chewy are gonna be rehashes, or new figures? I'm betting new, but I don't see any need for a new Chewy. I also wonder if the Han/Stormy will just be a rehash with a Han head on it...

Here's the list:

GenY/ Unleashed Figuren
851761 Wave 1 - April 2005
2x Anakin
2x Obi Wan
2x Grievous

851762 Wave 2 - April 2005
2x Darth Vader
2x Asajj Ventress
2x Palpatine / Yoda

851763 Wave 3 - Juli 2005
2x Han Solo as Stormtrooper (removable Helmet)
2x Clonetrooper
2x Chewbacca

Slicker
03-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Once again, why do obscure (Ventress) or rehashes (Vader and Chewie) before you've done some core characters (Lando or Old Ben) it's not as if they've made so many of these that they're running out of characters to make.

Darth Sisko
03-05-2005, 03:32 AM
I imagine that Han will be the same as the Stormtrooper that just came out. I too am wondering if Chewbacca and the Clone are from the RotS. They cloud be re-releases, with the Clone having the AotC blue, green, or yellow trimmed armor to be different.

Have you all seen the promotional pics of Vader, holding his lightsaber pointed to the ground and his cape flapping behind him? I hope that's what the new Vader will look like.

Is the Asajj wave really coming out in April?

Darth Sisko:zzz:

General_Grievous
03-05-2005, 04:31 PM
I think we still need to see these:

Lando (Skiff Guard or Bespin, either one would be cool)
Qui-Gon
Ep1 Obi-Wan
Better Darth Maul from the Duel
ANH Obi-Wan
Destroyer Droid
Super battle droid

before we see another Chewie or a Stormtrooper Han.

Slicker
03-05-2005, 06:46 PM
I totally agree with the Destroyer and Super Battle Droid. You could do so much with both of them.

Hellboy
03-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Well I for one hope Vader and the Clontrooper are better than the previous releases which are 2 of my least favorite Unleashed sculpts. I'm thinking they're both going to be ROTS versions, which is fine by me, but darnit if the Clonetrooper comes with a rifle it better not sag. :mad:

I'm very pleased to see Han Stormtrooper make the cut. :)

Bossk77
03-19-2005, 08:16 PM
I am pretty sure the Chewbacca will be a new sculpt... at least i hope. I hope they get to making the remaing Bountyhunters.

Bossk77
03-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Well I for one hope Vader and the Clontrooper are better than the previous releases which are 2 of my least favorite Unleashed sculpts. I'm thinking they're both going to be ROTS versions, which is fine by me, but darnit if the Clonetrooper comes with a rifle it better not sag. :mad:

I'm very pleased to see Han Stormtrooper make the cut. :)
Wow another Oregonian. lol

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 12:43 AM
Qui Gon would be interesting to see but what really stinks is that he died off quick...

Bossk77
03-21-2005, 01:27 AM
Qui Gon would be interesting to see but what really stinks is that he died off quick...
Who says Qui-Gon is dead????? Watch Ep 3 and see what happens. He many not be dead, he may come back as sideburns for Windu to wear in his death scene. Wait and see.

Bossk77
03-21-2005, 01:34 AM
Hmm... Sideburns eh? Sounds interesting and funny. Lol!