PDA

View Full Version : Captain Raymus Antilles

General_Grievous
03-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Brand new pic here of ROTS figure #51: Captain Raymus Antilles, along with a shot of how he'll look in the movie.

http://www.kevinwankenobi.com/en/foto.asp?titel=Caption%20Raymus%20Antilles-&gallery=speelgoed&foto=sw-hasbro-ep3-raymus-antilles.jpg

Looks pretty cool to me. So now we've seen pictures of 41 out of the 56 ROTS figures. More will probably come within the next few weeks. :)

Kidhuman
03-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Did anyone lese notice his rank is Caption????

General_Grievous
03-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Well, it's a Dutch site (I think), hence the typo.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-04-2005, 09:48 PM
Tycho started a thread about this guy a few days ago. I still think it looks like crap.

Speaking of figures we haven't seen (as well as multiple threads on the same topic), has anyone seen a picture of the Utapauian Warrior? :stupid: :D

General_Grievous
03-05-2005, 12:40 AM
D'oh. I didn't see Tycho's thread. I should look before I post. :o

PapaWanKenobi
03-05-2005, 02:09 AM
Well, it's a Dutch site (I think), hence the typo.

Yes, it is a Dutch site.

I am a programmer and typing 'caption' occures so much in my daily work that signalling my brain to type 'captain' automatically produces the word 'caption'.
I need more sleep ...:o

Erik (father of Kevin)

Devo
03-08-2005, 01:57 PM
I was expecting him to be dressed in some way like the original Captain Antilles but thats nothing like it.

RooJay
03-08-2005, 08:17 PM
I like the look of the uniform and I love the fact that it matches Bail Organa's (didn't expect that that costume was actually a uniform before this). I just wish it looked more like (what I've always assumed was) the Alderaanian uniform the character wore in ANH. This one looks so fancy-schmancy that the old costume seems like a downgrade in comparison.
Come to think of it, in the 18 years between ROTS and ANH, why does this guy never advance in rank? How distinguished an officer is Captain Antilles that in 18 years he never gets a promotion? I know it's contrary to what we've been told so far, but what're the chances that this guy is actually the daddy of the OT Captain Antilles? It would make more sense.

garbognar
03-08-2005, 08:38 PM
I was under the impression that the ROTS Antilles was different from the ANH Antilles. If it is that makes Four different characters with that last name(as far as I know) There was these two, Wedge, and Bail Antilles who was mentioned in TPM.
I'm not really into this one. I might pick it up if he does something really cool in the movie, thus making him a must own.

Slicker
03-09-2005, 02:26 AM
From what I know the two Antilles (ROTS and ANH) and not related in the SW universe. It's been stated that Antilles is as common as Smith is here. I believe they were even gonna cast the guy that played the Antilles in ANH for the ROTS one but then realized that the two weren't related and didn't want to confuse anybody.:)