PDA

View Full Version : your ideal Subway sub

2-1B
03-07-2005, 10:57 AM
footlong oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with american cheese, light mayo, limited amount of lettuce, tomato, pickle, and ground black pepper.

stillakid
03-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Are there coupons?

Beast
03-07-2005, 12:35 PM
Why does it have to be Subway? I prefer Jimmy John's. :)

#8 - Billy Club: Roast Beef, Ham, Provalone, Dijon Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayo. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

stillakid
03-07-2005, 03:54 PM
I like warm and toasty Quizno's, though Subway is good too. But for my sandwich dollar, there's a great deli down the road that serves up the best sandwiches I've ever had. All hail "Howard's Deli." Yum!

Slicker
03-07-2005, 04:24 PM
I personally hate vegetables so my Subway sub is the Cold Cut Trio with double meat and double cheese with mayo. Sounds plain but it's good stuff.

Hellboy
03-07-2005, 05:46 PM
footlong oven roasted chicken breast on wheat with american cheese, light mayo, limited amount of lettuce, tomato, pickle, and ground black pepper.

Seems we have similar tastes my friend. I get the same thing for the most part only with pepper jack cheese instead of american and green peppers instead of pickles. Lately I've really been living on the edge and have opted to get it toasted. :crazed:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Turkey, lettuce, tomato, ranch. Simple but awesome. :)

General_Grievous
03-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Mine is almost exactly the same as JJL's, except I mix in some chicken breast in there also and I use a little bit of mayo. :)

bobafrett
03-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Favorite: Meatball with cheese, lettuce, parmasan, tomato, and Jalapanos! (sorry about the mispelled words)

What I eat: Sweet onion Chicken something, something with the same extras as the meatball sandwich, minus the cheese.

Thanks for asking, are you buying?

Lord Malakite
03-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Go pizza sub. :)

JediTricks
03-07-2005, 10:08 PM

#8 - Billy Club: Roast Beef, Ham, Provalone, Dijon Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayo. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
Who?

Subway: BMT (ham, salami, pepperoni) on classic white or parmesean herb bread (preferably in the V-cut ;)), classic "subway white" cheese, all the veggies except bell peppers because they overwhelm the rest of the sandwich, oh and they now include cuccumbers which I find vile so I have to remember to avoid them, salt & pepper, no mustard or mayo, always vinegar, only once in a while do I bother with the oil part of that equation.

Occasionally, I'll get a different sandwich, pretty much the same veggies as previous, and also some pepperocinis for zing.

I dig Subway, best of the national brands, but there are a few really awesome local sub shops here in LA that I would much rather go to.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-07-2005, 10:58 PM
I alternate between these two on footlong white bread (or the Italian parmesian [sp?]), but the extras remain the same: BMT or Cold Cut Trio (and I remember when it was the Cold Cut Combo). Extras are just mayo, black pepper, light onions, and lettuce.

Beast
03-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Who?
http://www.jimmyjohns.com/main.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Kidhuman
03-08-2005, 01:07 AM
Gimme Blimpies anyday...:beard:

The 'Xir
03-08-2005, 03:12 AM
Great thread guys!!!! My personal subway favorite was a new one that they have now discontinued, but I hear they have heard such a uproar about it's cancelation that they may bring back, the 'Red Wine Club Vinegrette' Put it on a Galric/oregeno subrolll with provalone cheese, no mayo, lettuce, tomato, jalepeno's, the red wine vinegrette, and I make sure they pretty much empty every pepper shaker in the joint onto my sandwhich that the EPA, has to watch closely the smog of pepper that suddenly appears over the skies of Syracuse! Pepper: the real spice of life! and good for the sinuss' :D

bobafrett
03-08-2005, 09:10 AM

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Yes! We have Jimmy Johns in our area, but I haven't been back since this kid who was working there didn't ring in our order, instead pocketed the cash. Management was notified. I like some of the subs there, more then Subway.

2-1B
03-08-2005, 02:07 PM

Why ?

A) because that's what I had for lunch that day
B) because that's the title of the thread. If you don't like it, feel free to start your own Jimmy John's thread. :p Here, I'll do it for you . . . :D

El Chuxter
03-08-2005, 03:10 PM
My favorite sub would have to be one from about five or six years ago. You remember how the subs were back then? Cheap! I can buy the entire ROTS line from Hasbro for cheaper than it takes to buy two subs at Subway now. :p

stillakid
03-08-2005, 07:22 PM
My favorite sub would have to be one from about five or six years ago. You remember how the subs were back then? Cheap! I can buy the entire ROTS line from Hasbro for cheaper than it takes to buy two subs at Subway now. :p

Yeah, maybe, but you just try getting a Subway Sub MIP.

JediTricks
03-08-2005, 10:17 PM

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
1) That's a really annoying site.
2) No wonder I've never heard of them, there's 1 in all of California (you know, the most populated state in the union) and it's in Clovis, central CA, population 50,000, a suburb of Fresno (I was shocked to learn there would even be a suburb of Fresno).

stillakid
03-09-2005, 02:10 AM
1) That's a really annoying site.
2) No wonder I've never heard of them, there's 1 in all of California (you know, the most populated state in the union) and it's in Clovis, central CA, population 50,000, a suburb of Fresno (I was shocked to learn there would even be a suburb of Fresno).

Everywhere in the west is a suburb of Los Angeles. :D

CaptainSolo1138
03-14-2005, 02:17 PM
Foot-long cold cut on Monterray cheddar bread with lettuce, black olives, and mayo. Simple but marvelous! I'm getting hungry....................

Rocketboy
03-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Give me either a cold cut combo or BMT with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, black olives, and mayo.

And toast it!

InsaneJediGirl
03-15-2005, 10:34 AM
Probably a cold cut trio with lettuce,tomato,onions,bell pepper,honey djon mustard and maybe some oild and vinegar.Has to be on wheat or garlic/parm. none of that skanky white bread :D

Subway is alright,but the best subs are made at Publix.Alot of fillings for not a bad price,plus the sunflower bread is great.

scruffziller
03-16-2005, 11:44 AM
The Cheapest/Best Sub.= The Meatball!!!!!!!!!!
with almost everything on it.

I haven't been to Subway in ages cuz they are just so frigging' expensive.:ermm:
I can almost get a steak dinner around here for what it costs a value meal at Subway.