PDA

View Full Version : Tion Medon only in sneak preview?

Billiam86
03-07-2005, 12:04 PM
I was looking through the checklist and saw that Tion Medon wasn't on there. Unless I skipped right over him, isn't it odd that somebody with a pretty decent sized part (I would liken him to Dexter in AOTC) won't have a figure in the main line?

2-1B
03-07-2005, 12:09 PM
He might be coming in a future wave, just not on opening day. Not sure.

Warryyr
03-07-2005, 12:15 PM
The 56 figure checklist doesn't have the preview droid listed either (and who knows about the General G preview since there are several editions of him) and I am hoping the Wookiee Warrior on the checklist is a different/additional wookiee from the preview figure.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-07-2005, 12:48 PM
The 56 figure checklist doesn't have the preview droid listed either (and who knows about the General G preview since there are several editions of him) and I am hoping the Wookiee Warrior on the checklist is a different/additional wookiee from the preview figure.
None of the Sneak Preview figures are on the checklist, they are on their own numbering system (Sneak Preview 1-4). The Wookiee Warrior will be a different character. The two General Grievouses are different as well, the first having a "four lightsaber attack" and the other having a spoileriffic feature which I shall not name here.

I don't think there's any reason to make another Tion Medon figure, unless he does something really awesome in the film. You cited Dexter Jettster, but after three years he's only gotten one figure. Zam Wesesll (a fairly minor character) got two only because of the major differences of the figure. So don't count on getting another Tion anytime soon.

General_Grievous
03-07-2005, 04:08 PM
I'd say don't count on getting another Tion....well, ever. I think it's the only costume he wears in the movie, and he doesn't play that big a part in the movie (like Dex or Taun We from AOTC). So this may be the only Tion figure.

Slicker
03-07-2005, 04:22 PM
Besides, from the looks of it they got the sculpt right on from the start and unless he does something action oriented he probably won't get a rerelease/resculpt.

JEDIpartner
03-07-2005, 07:37 PM
I don't see a need for another sculpt. I think this is the be all end all figure for Tion Meddon.