PDA

View Full Version : JJB's ideal Jimmy John's sub

2-1B
03-08-2005, 02:09 PM
#8 - Billy Club: Roast Beef, Ham, Provalone, Dijon Mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayo.

:D :D :D :D :D

2-1B
03-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Myself, I've never had Jimmy John's but that looks like a tasty treat, minus the mustard methinks. I'd probably add pickles if they offer them.

James Boba Fettfield
03-08-2005, 05:29 PM
I have a Jimmy John's magnet on the mini-fridge.

I use it to keep my picture of the Ambiguously Gay Duo on there.

Never been inside the two Jimmy John's around OSU's campus, though, so I cannot comment on their menu.

Kidhuman
03-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Never heard of it before JJB blessed us with the web site...

Beast
03-09-2005, 12:41 AM
It's truly great my friends. While I love Subway, sometimes I have a real hard time deciding what I want on my food. Where as Jimmy John's, they have a great menu and a good variety. So I don't have to pick and choose a million different meats, toppings, and breads. Plus thier huge Kosher Dill Pickes kick much arse. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

bobafrett
03-09-2005, 12:50 AM
A friend of mine turned me on to Jimmy Johns. There are three Subways closer to my house though than the one Jimmy John's which is two towns over. I was actually in the vicinity of the JJ's today, on my quest for a Vader Potato and clearance Target merchandise, but it totally slipped my mind until now.

Slicker
03-09-2005, 03:32 AM
I think everyone that doesn't have one is lucky in a sense. At least where I lived in Michigan they had the cheesiest commercials. The one that I can remember right now featured a picture of Jimmy Johnson (former Cowboys and Dolphins coach) and people saying "but what's a Jimmy John's?". **shudder**

2-1B
03-09-2005, 01:42 PM
It's truly great my friends. While I love Subway, sometimes I have a real hard time deciding what I want on my food. Where as Jimmy John's, they have a great menu and a good variety. So I don't have to pick and choose a million different meats, toppings, and breads. Plus thier huge Kosher Dill Pickes kick much arse. :D

oooooh that pickle sounds nice. :)

Get this Binksy, what incredible timing - today I heard a radio dj giving away gift certificates for various places, including Jimmy John's, so next time I'm up that way I'll have to give it a try. I didn't even know one was around here.

Banthaholic
03-10-2005, 12:30 AM
I'm going to have to agree with Binks and chosse a Jimmy Johns sub as the sub of choice. One opened up in my town a little over a year ago and I tell you I love their food. It's convenietly located around the corner from me, so that usually helps when I'm looking for a quick bite. I live in the downtoan area where I have at leats 6 different sub options within blocks, but hands down Jimmy Johns takes the prize.

Kidhuman
01-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Well, they finally opened one here and I tired it out. OMG!!! Its a damn good sub. I ordered up the Gargantuan yesterday. If you havent tried Jimmy Johns out yet, you need to do so quickly.

CaptainSolo1138
01-20-2007, 12:08 AM
Jimmy Johns is basically Subway that delivers.

That is all. Carry on.

JimJamBonds
01-20-2007, 12:56 AM
Ahh except its waaaaaaaaay better then Subway. My favorite is the Gargantuan minus onions and tomatto.

2-1B
01-21-2007, 11:25 AM
That's disgusting, WTF would you need that much meat on a sub ? :rolleyes:

I'll stick with SubWay.

Kidhuman
01-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Because a stuffed sub is delicious. Its like a fiesta in the oral orifice.

JimJamBonds
01-21-2007, 01:24 PM
That's disgusting, WTF would you need that much meat on a sub ? :rolleyes:

Ahh why not? I guess you wouldn't be interested in a Keith's Special from Zepplin's then.* :p

* for those of you that do not live in/ work in Green Bay Wisconsin Zepplin's is a local sub shop and a Keith's Speical is a wonderful warm greasy sub.