PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Midnight Madness store list?

tagmac
03-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Anyone know if there is an official list of which TRU stores will actually be participating, by state? The TRU by me was packed with people the last two times, a lot of them scalpers/hoarders, so I was thinking of hitting one of the other ones nearby in the hopes there will be fewer people and a more relaxed, fairer atmosphere (would be nice if everyone would help each other get what they wanted, but I know that's just a pipe dream). Thanks.

Kidhuman
03-10-2005, 10:26 AM
I havent seen an official list. I have asked a few stores around here and some said they should be doing it.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Yeah, there probably won't be a list of stores, it's just store by store preference. Just talk to your local TRU managers and see what they say.

Also, the last two midnight madness sales i went to everybody was really cool and helping everybody else get figures. I hope the same generosity is shown at other MM gatherings.

cerius
03-10-2005, 12:38 PM
I was just at a Wal Mart and they had advertisments saying "Come join on on APril 2 and 3rd to celebrate the Saga" with big pictures of Yoda and Vader.

tagmac
03-10-2005, 01:14 PM
Also, the last two midnight madness sales i went to everybody was really cool and helping everybody else get figures. I hope the same generosity is shown at other MM gatherings.

Glad to hear it does happen. Unfortunately, by me we get a lot of scalpers and hoarders, none of whom will ever help. The more of them that show up, the less friendly the attitudes (the fight that nearly broke out at the last one was due to the buddy of a local known scalper accusing a kid of knocking figures out of his hand). Sad to say, it'll be no different this year.

mm74md
03-10-2005, 01:34 PM
We need a Sticky that lists stores that are confirmed. Hagerstown & Frederick, Maryland TRU stores will be open unitl 2:00AM for MM

kool-aid killer
03-10-2005, 01:46 PM
A list of stores participating in Midnight Madness would help a lot. I didnt go to AOTC's one so im somewhat curious about how its going to pan out over here. It will be interesting to see who else collects, give me a idea of who all is my competition in my neck of the woods. Above all, im hoping no one is a jerk when it all goes down.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-28-2005, 11:41 AM
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=27073 and the sticky at the top of the page started by SirSteve. closin' this thread! thanks! - JMG!