PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Party at C3: Two live bands!

jedi master sal
03-10-2005, 01:08 PM
So they will have two live bands for the party, huh?
(Click here for info and to sign up: )
http://www.starwarscelebration.com/displayswc.aspx?file=swc-celebration

Hmm, now this is just fanboy conjecture, but do you think they'll have costumed performers/musicians dressed as the Modal Nodes (Cantina Band) for one and Sly Snootles and the Max Rebo band for the other?

The Modal Nodes would be easy to do (though hot for the performers). Reebo's band would be MUCH harder.

Curious to see, but it would be a fanboy/girl's dream come true...

Imagine them playing the tunes from the cantina and Jabba's palace...

I know I'd be pretty impressed. (Okay, so call me a geek fanboy.) I'm not ashamed of that fact...

OOOOhhhh, I hope this is the case. If so, You've heard it here first from me at SSG!
-Sal

dr_evazan22
03-13-2005, 03:29 AM
Maybe they'll have Ahmed Best's band? he performed at seomthing at C1 in Denver.

Jayspawn
03-17-2005, 09:52 AM
I was at CI, Ahmed Best did a good show. But hes not scheduled to be at CIII unfortunatly. Too bad, cause hes a great guy! Hes probably trying to avoid those idiots who hate JarJar.

The CIII Party sounds great! They're gonna have an exclusive Ringer shirt, giveaways, contests, music -sounds like my kinda place! I'm going to the party for sure!

Darth Grifter
03-17-2005, 05:30 PM
i just signed up (paid for) the party today. i'm not missing this like i missed the breakfasts...it will be totally fun for a late night at c3...i was just trying to figure out more things to do during the nighttime hours when this popped up, how convenient! :D

Jayspawn
03-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Just bought my Party Ticket today! Picking it up at Will Call of course.

QLD
03-24-2005, 12:45 AM
I bought tickets for my wife and I. Also, my friend 12" Lando and his wife are going. Should be fun.

CooLJoE
03-26-2005, 09:59 PM
Well, if you didn't get tickets for the Celebration party (like myself), then you are now out of luck. The event is labeled as full and you cannot register for it anymore.

I'm kinda bummed that I waited too long.

CooLJoE
03-28-2005, 05:07 PM
If anyone who has tickets for this event, decides not to go to C3, PLEASE PM me and let me know. I will buy them off you (if possible). I only need 2 tickets.