PDA

View Full Version : The Trailer: Screenshots...don't say I never did anything for you ;)

stillakid
03-11-2005, 12:50 AM
Here goes in no particular order...

One: Anakin stands in the Jedi Council presumably getting dressed down. Undoubtedly more whining from the bipolar one will ensue.

Two: Anakin grimaces from last nights Taco Bell. Further evidence erupts behind him. Can't wait for the realistic Hasbro sculpt on this one. :D

Three: In another "subtle" scene which "ties the trilogies together," Anakin fights off Dooku while the evil Emperor watches. Probably cackling.

Four: C3PO turns to look at the camera as he wonders what he'll do now that the last Star Wars film is over.

Five: Cool Clonetroopers! Too bad the stockboys will steal all of these from the shortpacked cases. This will be your best view of them ever.

stillakid
03-11-2005, 12:55 AM
Six: The boys of summer are back!

Seven: Public transportation never looked so good.

Eight: Check out the little guy flying through space on the right after his ship exploded. Cool, eh?

Nine: The city. My, the city.

Ten: Our heroes watch a giant ball of goo.

stillakid
03-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Eleven: Can't wait for the toy.

Twelve: A the new villiam is....

Thirteen: Pompeii

Fourteen: The last thing she ever sees is an audience of geeky fanboys. The horror.

Fifteen: The toy in which no pilot can fit.

stillakid
03-11-2005, 01:05 AM
Sixteen: Natalie cries as the realization of what she signed on for hits her.

Seventeen: Another cool toy...that'll never get made.

Eighteen: Shuttle with a broken tail fin. Who's gonna' make that custom out of their $150 FAO exclusive?

Nineteen: Obi in dire straights

Twenty: Obi fights the CG character. Stay tuned next week when he'll fight Shmoo.

stillakid
03-11-2005, 01:08 AM
Twenty-one: Space battle!

Twenty-two: Ground battle!

Twenty-three: Space battle!

Twenty-four: Space battle!

Twenty-five: Cool ship, lots of stickers.

stillakid
03-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Twenty-six: Yoda and Palps dissolve the Senate one film early.

Twenty-seven: Wookies getting ready to tear somebodies arm out of its socket.

Twenty-eight: Gratuitous shot of Vader for the fanboys. Enjoy! (PS. Did Anakin grow or did Palps shrink?)

:)

CrunchyNug
03-11-2005, 01:16 AM
Thanks for doing this...nice organizational skills by the way. I can't wait for the pop-up version. Who's your writer, he's great!

stillakid
03-11-2005, 01:19 AM
Thanks for doing this...nice organizational skills by the way. I can't wait for the pop-up version. Who's your writer, he's great!

Thanks! No pop-up book scheduled, but the scratch-n-sniff is due out sometime next week.

My writer needs to get his butt to bed. Have to pick up a camera from you know where at 6am tomorrow morning. I'll look for you when I get back sometime in the late morning and/or early afternoon. :)

Slicker
03-11-2005, 02:05 AM
Nice work Stilla thanks for posting the pics.

Slicker
03-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Twenty-eight: Gratuitous shot of Vader for the fanboys. Enjoy! (PS. Did Anakin grow or did Palps shrink?)

:)From what I know they used blocks on Hayden's feet to make him appear larger. Why they didn't use Prowse is beyond me. Granted he's old but he's obviously the correct size for Vader.:rolleyes:

2-1B
03-11-2005, 03:25 AM
Slicker,
Prowse is basically a cripple.

If Obi-Wan does indeed cut off Ani's legs, then I'm sure 2-1B will be kind in adding extra length to his bionic limbs. ;)

Beast
03-11-2005, 03:32 AM
From what I know they used blocks on Hayden's feet to make him appear larger. Why they didn't use Prowse is beyond me. Granted he's old but he's obviously the correct size for Vader.:rolleyes:
You being a Star Wars fan shouldn't have to ask why they didn't use Prowse. ;)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
03-11-2005, 04:16 AM
Also, the guy is still bitter about being scabbed by 'Bas Shaw so I wouldn't think George would be open to using him anyway. :D

mabudonicus
03-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Thanks Stilla!!!
I had to watch it sans cable and all JediElf was like "It looked great but I couldn't really aee much of it"

I assured her that someone would have the "good" stills up here by morning, and you made it so :beard:

Darth Kirk
03-11-2005, 07:43 AM
Somewhere within Stillakid's soul lies the heart of a Dark Jedi... :evil:

El Chuxter
03-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the caps! I never even saw Grievous as the scenes flew by. :)

And I can finally determine who was with Mace, Kit, and Sassy. I wasn't sure if it was Agen Kolar/Eeth Koth or Plo Koon because I was too busy wetting myself.

DarkArtist
03-12-2005, 02:13 PM
hey does anyone hAVE A SCREEN SHOT OF EVIL ANAKIN FROM THE PART WITH PALPY'S VOICE OVER "DO WHAT MUST BE DONE." HE LOOKS SO EVIL THERE IT'S JUST CHILLING. aLSO IF THERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF aNAKIN STANDING OVER THE RAILING WHEN YODA SAYS "TWISTED BY THE DARK SIDE YOUNG SKYWALKER HAS BECOME."

Jargo
03-12-2005, 09:07 PM
It's all a blur. Looks like Palpy and Yoda have the same jet powered feet. the way palpy leaps is comical.

I'm still ambivelent towards this movie. It has what looks to be some really nice set pieces but from all I've come across so far the story is incredibly weak. like the whole thing is just padding leading up to the fight on mustafar. kinda like watching adverts and the news before that last part of a movie shown on tv.

I think the battles are edited together way too fast. so fast you can't really catch anything. but then, AOTC suffered from that too. too many wild shots. not enough concentration on what's really going on.