PDA

View Full Version : EPIII Ankin/Vader, Yoda, Obi Wan Lightsabers

Clonetrooper1131
03-11-2005, 06:53 PM
This is just a question to anyone who has found any of these early... I was wondering of the quality of them, especially the Obi-Wan and Anakin/Vader's.

I know on the Anakin/Vader's you can change the color from blue to red, how does it look?

Also what exactly is Obi-Wan's "Force Feedback"?

ndjedi
03-11-2005, 09:28 PM
I was lucky to find all 3 of the ROTS new lightsabers this past week at a K-Mart in South Texas while I was on spring break. I was not expecting to find them all, and I only had enough to buy one at, 21.99 each. I got Anakin's Color-Change Lightsaber. It looks great and it has a clear blade that changes from the inside from blue to red. It is the one Luke is given to from Obi-Wan in ANH, thus I really do like the design and whole look of this new Anakin/Luke lightsaber, it is one that collectors will enjoy for it has never been offered yet on the electronic lightsaber line. It has two red buttons on it, the biggest one is where you change the saber's color. You have to use 3 "AA" batteries and have a smaller phillips screw driver to open it from the bottom to insert the batteries. Anakin's saber also has two speakers in the middle for a louder hum and clashing noise. It will also shut it-self off if you leave it idel or alone, a cool battery saving feature I think! One side of the packaging has Anakin and the other has Vader. You should pick one up if you can find one early like as well!

Fluke Skywalker
03-12-2005, 06:53 AM
Has anyone seen pictures of these out of the box yet? I saw some boxed pics about a month back, but not loose.

Clonetrooper1131
03-14-2005, 03:40 AM
I was lucky to find all 3 of the ROTS new lightsabers this past week at a K-Mart in South Texas while I was on spring break. I was not expecting to find them all, and I only had enough to buy one at, 21.99 each. I got Anakin's Color-Change Lightsaber. It looks great and it has a clear blade that changes from the inside from blue to red. It is the one Luke is given to from Obi-Wan in ANH, thus I really do like the design and whole look of this new Anakin/Luke lightsaber, it is one that collectors will enjoy for it has never been offered yet on the electronic lightsaber line. It has two red buttons on it, the biggest one is where you change the saber's color. You have to use 3 "AA" batteries and have a smaller phillips screw driver to open it from the bottom to insert the batteries. Anakin's saber also has two speakers in the middle for a louder hum and clashing noise. It will also shut it-self off if you leave it idel or alone, a cool battery saving feature I think! One side of the packaging has Anakin and the other has Vader. You should pick one up if you can find one early like as well!

Cool deal, thanks for all the info. :D

Veers
03-14-2005, 08:27 AM
I found them at Wal Mart for $25.98. That Anakin/Vader lightsaber does turn red to blue. That is the only lightsaber I picked up.

trowa_barton
03-15-2005, 11:18 AM
I found them mall at Wal-Mart yesterday for 15.33. I picked up the Anakin and Obi-Wan sabers. The Force Feedback on the Obi-Wan is a vibrting handle, It also makes a different battle clash sound that has the saber "crackling" noise. They also had all of the Force Battlers, but after seeing them in person, they look like Playskool toys for a 3 year old. I passed at 9.88 a piece, maybe if they were in the $7 a piece range. But if by the time I get off work I feel like I need so ROTS merch to keep me sane I might pick up the Anakin or Obi-Wan Force Battlers, still no sign of normal figs where I live :( .

Clonetrooper1131
03-16-2005, 01:17 AM
I found them at Wal Mart for $25.98. That Anakin/Vader lightsaber does turn red to blue. That is the only lightsaber I picked up.

Does the blade look pretty good? Color wise I mean, is it like a faint blue, and a faint red?

dr_evazan22
03-16-2005, 12:08 PM
I found all 3 also, but only got Ani's. And, no, the color is nice and bright. If you turn the lights off it'll look like the Ani / Dooku fight in AOTC. Also got mine for 14.88.

Spoiler warning though.... There is a product pamphlet inside that has a complete figure checklist. As I haven't read any spoilers I learned something new.

Clonetrooper1131
03-16-2005, 06:46 PM
I found all 3 also, but only got Ani's. And, no, the color is nice and bright. If you turn the lights off it'll look like the Ani / Dooku fight in AOTC. Also got mine for 14.88.

Spoiler warning though.... There is a product pamphlet inside that has a complete figure checklist. As I haven't read any spoilers I learned something new.

Cool deal thanks, I think I'll pick that one up the next time I see it. :D