PDA

View Full Version : animated season 3 close out

darthvyn
03-12-2005, 08:38 AM
target is closing out their clone wars figures for $4.88. everyone else is still the same price, but i called a local TRU and they informed me that they are discontinued. so, get what you can while you can.

i'm pretty behind on my collecting of this series. as of now, i have dooku and asajj from series 1, and obi-wan, mace, anakin, and arc trooper from series 2. obviously i have some catching up to do!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-12-2005, 11:00 AM
Funny how these figures are relatively new and Target has already clearanced them. There was 1 left at my local Target. Looks like they are clearing room for the new ROTS figures already.

OC47150
03-14-2005, 08:10 AM
I picked up three I needed at Target for $4.88. I don't have the clone trooper color variations but I can pick those up at Kmart or TRU, if I want them bad enough.

darthvyn
03-14-2005, 09:05 AM
what are you still seeing out there, OC? we're completely cleared out down here in NC. if you can pick up anything for me, LMK... i just won an auction for a blue clonetrooper, so that would mean i still need a red and yellow, as well as greivous and durge.

OC47150
03-14-2005, 09:07 AM
I saw a red clone trooper at Kmart just on Saturday, but everything's gone from Target.

I picked up my extras (Anakin, red ARC and Grevious) last weekend (3-5).

stillakid
03-14-2005, 01:56 PM
I need the RED clone trooper still. NEVER saw them on the pegs ever. I did get the BLUE and YELLOW from KB online so I have one of each to trade is anyone can snag a Red or two for me. :D