PDA

View Full Version : Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Includes Movie Spoilers)

Kyle Katarn
07-28-2004, 11:32 PM
I was watching Jedinet page and there it said that there'll be a game about Episode III, and that we will use Anakin and Obi-wan in the game. What's your opinion about this game? I think it will be cool, and that maybe we will see some story in the same time of the movie but it didn't happened in the movie something like in the matrix game.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Lucasarts has some info about this game up at their site. The screenshots looks awesome, including the duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan.

The trailer is up here, however, it does have some possible SPOILER CONTENT, I REPEAT, SPOILERS ARE IN THIS TRAILER AS TO WHO FIGHTS WHO AND WHATNOT, SO, THIRD TIME, WE HAVE SPOILERS.
http://download.lucasarts.com/ep3_320.mov

http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/

The general site is kinda small, but check out the screenshots and stuff. It looks to be rather awesome! cheers! :D

Kidhuman
11-07-2004, 12:23 AM
Nice, very nice. This is a definite pick up. I just hope he doesnt limit it to X-Box only, that would mean I need to buy one then. :frus:

Rocketboy
11-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Theres a PS2 logo at the bottom of the page.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-07-2004, 07:44 PM
It'll be on XBox, PS2, GBA, PSP, Nintendo DS, and probably PC. Good thing I bought an XBox for Battlefront, now I'm ready for this game. :D

Rocketboy
11-07-2004, 07:47 PM
It'll be on XBox, PS2, GBA, PSP, Nintendo DS, and probably PC.
Yeah, but sadly, no Atari 2600... :(

:)

Kidhuman
11-07-2004, 09:11 PM
I didnt even notice the symbols on the bottom. Thanks for the heads up.

Hellboy
11-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Looks sweet. Most of the time games based off movies are pretty lame but SW seems to be the exception to the rule so hopefully this will hold true for ROTS. I wonder if it will come out before the film? If it does I'll probably wait until I've seen EPIII so I'm not totally spoiled going into it.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Yeah, i agree. I loved TPM game for PC but i was kinda irked that we didn't get a game for AOTC that was purely based on the film as i wish i could've played against Dooku, fought Jango and then kick into the CW. But i wouldn't know as i have yet to play the CW game. I did enjoy Bounty Hunter though; i n eed to buy it, it's only liek 15 bucks now.

anyway, i think the street date for ROTS is about 2-3 weeks before the movie comes out. I remember reading about it at the official site like the street date is like may 3rd or something, so i'd wait to buy it so you're not spoiled. :D

Kidhuman
11-09-2004, 06:55 AM
Release dat e is 5/5/05 according to the trailer for the game.

General_Grievous
02-26-2005, 11:56 PM
I'm surprised that there isn't already a thread on this game. It looks to be really awesome. The graphics look great and the combat gameplay looks like it could even be better than KOTOR and KOTOR2. What I'd like to know is, will you be able to pilot a jedi starfighter as Anakin or ride a boga lizard as Obi-Wan? Because what's a Star Wars game without vehicles and other means of transportation?:)

ImperialTrooperTk421
03-13-2005, 02:17 PM
This is gonna be a great game I can't wait until it comes out

http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/indexFlash.html