PDA

View Full Version : Too many spoilers, I'm leaving until May 20th

Droid
03-15-2005, 06:29 PM
Hello all,

I am very spoiler sensitive, but I can't avoid spoilers here at SirSteve's anymore. People are putting quotes of the movie in their posts and making pictures from the movie their avatars. Once the book comes out in a few weeks here everything will be a confirmed spoiler, where as at least for now I can think, "Maybe that person don't REALLY know his or her spoiler is accurate."

Enjoy the build up to the movie everyone.

I may check in just to post in the TV section about Smallville.

See you all in May,

Droid

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-15-2005, 06:52 PM
For the sig lines, I haven't seen one with dialogue that hasn't already been in the Clone Wars cartoon or in the trailers. Maybe you need to get your ears checked. :p The only pic not from the trailer is of Sidious, from the new Insider.

See you in May, then. :)

Turbowars
03-15-2005, 07:08 PM
I heard that Annie turns to the dark side in this movie and is called Darth Vader.

I mean come on people, we all know what happens. ;)

JediTricks
03-16-2005, 01:21 AM
I totally sympathize with you Droid, I'm very spoiler-free and I can barely have conversations with some folks, even SW-fan friends over the phone.

As for avatars and signatures and attachments' thumbnails, you can turn off viewing those by going to Edit Options, and scrolling down to the "Visable Post Elements".

plasticfetish
03-16-2005, 05:07 AM
You may have to lock yourself in a box to stay completely spoiler free. :ermm:

I'd just assume that the one place you're apt to see something from an upcoming Star Wars movie, is at a Star Wars fan site. What did you expect... that we'd be talking about the weather in Boise?

CaptainSolo1138
03-16-2005, 08:43 AM
What did you expect... that we'd be talking about the weather in Boise?
Were not? :cry:

I see both sides of the argument. I see what he's saying. Depending on how spoiler free he's staying, perhaps he's not even watching the trailers, looking at Insider, etc. On the other hand, we are. It doesn't count as a "spoiler" if it's an official release, right?

Ohhhh...post #300! Watch out, JT! :D

Rocketboy
03-17-2005, 12:17 AM
On the other hand, we are. It doesn't count as a "spoiler" if it's an official release, right?Nope, still considered a spoiler. I thought the same thing.

CaptainSolo1138
03-17-2005, 11:24 AM
Well, that makes no sense. I'm not going to go into the spoiler forums to discuss stuff that has been released for monthes. People blow what a spoiler actually is way out of proportion. How the movie ends= spoiler. A Lucasfilm released quote from the movie= not a spoiler. Maybe I'm just warped :rolleyes:

vadersvette
03-24-2005, 11:17 PM
I heard that Annie turns to the dark side in this movie and is called Darth Vader.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...hold on a minute! You're saying that Anakin becomes DARTH VADER!?!?!? :eek: Wow, didn't see that coming....JEEZ, Turbowars, thanks for ruining the whole movie for me :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D :D :D :rolleyes: