PDA

View Full Version : Who will have exculsives?

Greyfolk
03-15-2005, 05:46 PM
Which stores will have exclusives?
Are there any pictures of these?

Thanks,
Greyfolk

master J
03-15-2005, 05:59 PM
The only exclusives that I have heard of that are confirmed are the Lava Vader (Target) and the holographic Yoda (Toys R Us). There is also a rumor that Target will have Figures with Cups again and an exclusive Clone Trooper in May.

Turbowars
03-15-2005, 06:00 PM
Target will be handing out a Lava red Vader soon.

stillakid
03-15-2005, 09:42 PM
Target will be handing out a Lava red Vader soon.

What do you mean by that? :confused: Is it just being handed out on April 2nd to the first bunch of collectors standing at the door or will there be other options for getting it? If I can avoid getting up early on Saturday for this thing I'll be forever grateful.

JetsAndHeels
03-15-2005, 09:45 PM
If I can avoid getting up early on Saturday for this thing I'll be forever grateful.

Ditto for me on that. I will do the MM thing, then go straight home to get some sleep. I don't plan on being up at the crack of dawn just for one figure.

Turbowars
03-15-2005, 11:47 PM
You lazy guys are crap out of luck then.

Kidhuman
03-16-2005, 12:08 AM
Tarhet will also have exclusive MicroMachines and WM should be getting in more Titanium vehicles.

Bossk77
03-16-2005, 12:30 AM
Whoa Target is gonna have first come first serve free lavakin toy. Are you guys pulling my leg? Somebody needs to post a pic.

Slicker
03-16-2005, 02:37 AM
I'm pretty sure this is the one they're talking about. Front and back courtesy of mousedroid.

Sith Lord 0498
03-16-2005, 05:07 AM
Whoa Target is gonna have first come first serve free lavakin toy. Are you guys pulling my leg? Somebody needs to post a pic.

From reports on GH and Rebelscum, it sounds like only the first 30-50 SW customers in line will get a ticket for the figure, but it will still cost $12.99. A rip off in my opinion.

Slicker
03-16-2005, 06:48 AM
$12.99?:eek::eek: Geez, last time I looked at the figure it looked to be the same size as the rest of the figures that are gonna cost us $6.:rolleyes:

Regardless I'll still buy it and I think I'll have my roommate go with me to try and get a second one for those that may not get one. I'll post if I get an extra then it'll be first come first serve.:)

Kidhuman
03-16-2005, 08:39 AM
Actually the figure as posted by DarthChuckMc is going to be 5.99. He is a Toy manager at Target. See here....

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=378924&postcount=11

Bossk77
03-16-2005, 09:33 PM
I have a Question which we can call the aftermath. LAVA VADER... he may be limited in number but... we all know they will reissue the figure at some point in the ROTS series.

Kidhuman
03-16-2005, 10:26 PM
They dont re-issue exclusives....

Bossk77
03-16-2005, 10:33 PM
They dont re-issue exclusives....

It may not be the same packaging but i have a feeling.... Hasbro does it with everything else. Transfomers etc. It could happen. I dont want it to.. dont get me wrong.

JetsAndHeels
03-17-2005, 10:16 AM
Ditto for me on that. I will do the MM thing, then go straight home to get some sleep. I don't plan on being up at the crack of dawn just for one figure.

What was I thinking? I am going to Target to get that Lava Vader.
Also, is the Holo Yoda at TRU going to be regular price also? Are these limited to a certain number?

Slicker
03-17-2005, 10:18 AM
The Holo Yoda is gonna be $30.

You have to buy $30 worth of toys to get Yoda for "free".

So he costs $30. From a certain point of view.;)

JetsAndHeels
03-17-2005, 10:22 AM
The Holo Yoda is gonna be $30.

You have to buy $30 worth of toys to get Yoda for "free".

So he costs $30. From a certain point of view.;)

Thanks for the info. Now I need to consider whether or not its worth getting.

El Chuxter
03-17-2005, 02:17 PM
So all of this is confirmed at this point then? I'm trying to plan out my weekend, and it looks like I'll be getting very little sleep on that Friday night. Maybe it'll be easier to pull an all-nighter and just crash around 9 or 10 on Saturday?

I must have Vader! I'm a Vaderholic!! :)

Bossk77, I have a feeling that the Vader will be in the same category as the metallic figures, none of which have been re-released. In fact, even thinking about the "regular" (non-metallic) exclusives, I can think of only a very small fraction of store exclusives that have been re-released, and that's including the Fan Club exclusives who wound up on clearance at TRU and KB.

fandunn
03-17-2005, 02:22 PM
I heard $25 purchase for Yoda, but it won't be out until April 10

kool-aid killer
03-17-2005, 02:35 PM
That would be cool if it were so, that way i could go after Vader and then a week later head out for the Yoda, as opposed to having to choose between the one or the other. Any way to verify the rumor, fandunn?

fandunn
03-18-2005, 09:55 AM
I guess nothings definite until tru comes out and says it, but a friend of mine who works there gave me those details. the only exception is the one in times square, who will probably have it earlier.

Greyfolk
03-19-2005, 10:37 AM
So the stores will be open all night?

I thought Wal-Mart and Traget were involved in opening their doors at Midnight, is it only TRU?

-Greyfolk

Kidhuman
03-19-2005, 11:05 AM
If your WM is doing the Tent thingy, then they most likely will not have em at midnight

Greyfolk
03-19-2005, 12:36 PM
What about Super Wal-Marts? And Super-Targets

Kidhuman
03-20-2005, 11:12 AM
Wal-Marts - If they are having the Tent sale, most likely no Midnight Madness. If no tent sale, then probably MM

Target - No MM. They will open at their regular hours. Then when people start lining up at the doors, they will give out tickets for the exclusive figure, Lava Vader. This was told to me today by a friend who is an Asst. Manager at Target.

TRU - Cetain stores are doing the whole MM thing. They will open at Midnight and have the Holo Yoda, free with a certain amount of cash spent on SW merch. Check the master list floating around the forums Greyfolk to see if a store close to you is on it.

K-Mart, nothing planned just business as usual and high prices.

KB - see above.