PDA

View Full Version : 12-incher they need to make!

Bossk77
03-16-2005, 01:55 AM
First on my list is a 12-inch Lak Sirvak A 12 inch shivistian wolfman would rock. It is too bad Lucas removed him from from the cantina. Next would be a 12inch Porkins. He would come with Bucket o chicken accessory and a tube of grease for flight suit staining.

PoweredConvoy
03-17-2005, 07:23 PM
Most people won't like my choice, but I would have loved to have an EP2 Anakin with his Jedi robe and his Swoop Bike, from the scene where he's racing to save his mother. Also, give him the other two lightsabers he had when fighting Dooku in addition to his normal one.

Randy

Turambar
03-29-2005, 10:09 PM
I always thought one of the worst decisions hasbro made with the 12" line was when they went away from the exclusive 2-packs of the CS era. Those allowed them to crank out a variety of figures and some less mainstream ones, too, without going by the wave format -- giving COLLECTORS not kids a chance to get more unique figures without all the rehashes.
Now that the line is in its 11th hour, it would be cool to see hasbro bring back the exclusive 2-packs (although, now, there probably arent any stores that would take them).
The much requested 2-1B/FX-7, Leia bespin/Lobot, Lando general/ Nien Numb, the 2 main dignitaries seen in the throne room with the emperor, and the scrapped rebo band consisting of Max/organ & Droopy/Snootles.
Of course as many have said it would be really cool to see a wave of Hammerhead/Gonk/Snaggletooth to complete the vintage 21, but that'll never happen.

JON9000
03-29-2005, 11:36 PM
I wish another toymaker was making the 12 inch line. HAsbro has never really produced 12 inchers that were compelling enough for me to fall in love with... :(

Darth Christopher
03-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Good point and excellent suggestions, Turambar! I would add a 12" Uncle Owen/Aunt Beru 2-pack (from ANH) to your list. But all your 2-pack ideas would be this 12" collector's dream come true. :) And I hope you're wrong about Hasbro never completing the vintage 21. Come on, Hasbro, please pay more attention to your loyal 12" collectors, and take our wish lists seriously... :frus:

I always thought one of the worst decisions hasbro made with the 12" line was when they went away from the exclusive 2-packs of the CS era. Those allowed them to crank out a variety of figures and some less mainstream ones, too, without going by the wave format -- giving COLLECTORS not kids a chance to get more unique figures without all the rehashes.
Now that the line is in its 11th hour, it would be cool to see hasbro bring back the exclusive 2-packs (although, now, there probably arent any stores that would take them).
The much requested 2-1B/FX-7, Leia bespin/Lobot, Lando general/ Nien Numb, the 2 main dignitaries seen in the throne room with the emperor, and the scrapped rebo band consisting of Max/organ & Droopy/Snootles.
Of course as many have said it would be really cool to see a wave of Hammerhead/Gonk/Snaggletooth to complete the vintage 21, but that'll never happen.

Turambar
03-30-2005, 10:41 PM
Good point and excellent suggestions, Turambar! I would add a 12" Uncle Owen/Aunt Beru 2-pack (from ANH) to your list. But all your 2-pack ideas would be this 12" collector's dream come true. :) And I hope you're wrong about Hasbro never completing the vintage 21. Come on, Hasbro, please pay more attention to your loyal 12" collectors, and take our wish lists seriously... :frus:

Right on! An Owen/Beru 2-pack would be pretty cool. The truth is that we 12" collectors have been dreaming about great ways hasbro could put out desirable products for years, now. Instead, they turn a deaf ear to us and continue with rehash after tired rehash most of the time one more inferior in quality than the next.
I don't want 25 or 30 more figures. Less than 15 would suit me:
1. Leia Bespin
2. 3. 4. Hammerhead, Gonk, Snaggletooth
5. 6. 7. Rebo, Snootles, Droopy
8. Lando General
9. Nien Numb
10. 2-1B
11. General Veers
12. FX-7
13. Lobot
14. Weequay
After that, like you mentioned Owen/Beru, or dignitaries, Teebo. The thing is Hasbro could continue with 3 figure waves twice a year AND store exclusive 2 packs just like the CS years we could get gobs of unique figures in one year!
I still think the line is all but dead.
However, the quality of the E3 figures gives me some hope. Not being trilogy characters, I'm not interested in collecting these, but they look like they should do well. I hope they do, anyway.

robert michael
04-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Amanaman would be great

TCC-1972
04-12-2005, 02:10 AM
I've been wanting all 3 Jabba's dancers ever since I first saw the special edition. I've been planning to take Cy-Girls & make custom dancers. But the 12" Greedo's head is way too big.

Also hoped for a Probot & Snowtrooper with tri-pod laser.

Darth Meow
05-04-2005, 03:06 PM
I applaud TCC-1972's ingenuity. We do need 12" Jabba's Dancers, the whole Max Rebo Band, Oola (with Salacious Crumb), General Lando (although with General Grievious' cape now available, building one of these from scratch is possible), a Weequay Skiff Guard, and more. In fact, much of what has already been suggested in this thread ought to be made. Perhaps the more we ask for these things, the better the chances are they will be made. After all, who among us would have predicted Shaak Ti? And if Hasbro should fail us, Sideshow and the new Magestic Studios might just snatch up the 12" license, given the chance.:classic:

Monstermile
05-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Well up until last year my most wanted was the Gamorrean Guard. That wish came true. I like the idea of Jabbas Dancers alot. Also Lobot, Nien Numb, Weequay and Hammerhead. Have no idea why a Bespin Leia has never been made.

One I think would be really cool, but it would be extremely big is a Bantha/Tusken Raider set. Hasbro did a great job on the small scale Bantha, so a large one would probably be incredible. I'd buy that one in a second. I'd also like to see a Portrait Edition of Amidala in her ceremony dress from the end of TPM.

A few other minor characters that would be cool would be Mas Amedda, Dexter Jettster and Taun We.