PDA

View Full Version : "Thriller" done with LEGOs...

JEDIpartner
03-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Okay...so someone had enough time on their hands to remake the Michael Jackson Thriller Video with LEGOS!!! Yes... it's just wrong to like Michael now but, still...

The dancing part is worth it. Unfortunately you can't fast forward to that part but you CAN reduce your screen and work on other things until it gets to that part!

It's kind of entertaining but more intriguing that someone would actually take the time to do this!

Enjoy!

Thriller (The Lego version) (http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/lego_thriller.html )

Slicker
03-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Seeing as I just spent nearly 10 minutes of my life watching that I think I deserve this post.

I've got one word to describe that. IfIthinkthatIjustwasted10minutesofmylifethenthisgu yjustwastedatleastseveralhoursofhis.

CaptainSolo1138
03-16-2005, 04:58 PM
That was pretty cool. Thanks, JP. But there's only one black Lego person in my book!

JEDIpartner
03-17-2005, 07:56 AM
I thought that was really clever and it took a lot of planning and imagination. I wonder how long it took them to create and film the whole thing and have it sync up with the entirety of the original video soundtrack. Could you imagine doing even a portion of the Star Wars trilogy in such a fashion? How cool would that be?

Slicker
03-17-2005, 08:38 AM
It was well thought and done. And you were right the dance was pretty neat looking a kept right in step with the music and sounds. Thankfully you can tell this is old so I'm glad no one made this with all this stuff happening to Mike. Prolly made it back when he was ACTUALLY a somebody.