PDA

View Full Version : Just got Anakin and Dooku

ethansports
03-16-2005, 06:30 PM
...from ebay. This is the Anakin Lightsaber Attack version, noncloaked. Let's start with him.

ANAKIN

Articulation:
Pretty good. Not super-poseable, but good. His legs don't have any real articulation, but he can stand, so it's fine with me. He has ball-jointed shoulders and elbows. The only problem is that his right shoulder joint is very loose, and unless you raise his arm high, the arm kind of flops all over. I don't know if this is a problem with every one of this figure, or just mine. Does anyone have this figure and agree/disagree with this problem? Anyway, he has a waist cut, and he can swing around if you squeeze his legs. Overall, articulation is pretty good.

Accessories:
Nice. He comes with detachable three hands. One lightsaber-hand with a blue lightsaber, one lightsaber-hand with a red lightsaber, and one empty black-gloved hand, which isn't visible through the packaging (you have to open the card to see the empty hand). He also comes with an unignited blue lightsaber handle you can attach to his belt.

Likeness/Paint/:
Pretty good. His paint job is fine and he looks a decent amount like HC.

Playability:
This figure isn't as playable as I'd want it to be, due to an only average amount of articulation (plus his right arm flops around a lot). He can stand fine on his own, which is good for playability, I guess. Overall, he has average playability.

Overall:
Nice figure, but I'd prefer if he was a bit more poseable.

Now...

DOOKU

Articulation:
Very, very good. He has articulation virtually all over his body, officially rendering him super-poseable. Very durable

Accessories:
All right, for what he has. He has his typical curved red lightsaber, and a base to stand on. Nothing special, but the lightsaber is nice. He also has a cloth cape, which I think is actually pretty good, coming from someone who doesn't like cloth clothing on figures too much.

Likeness/Paint:
Good. Not much to say here.

Playability:
Very good. The super-poseability factor comes into play very well here.

Overall:
Very decent figure. I love it.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-16-2005, 08:44 PM
This belongs in the "REVIEWS" forum. Moving it now! :)

Emperor Chico
03-20-2005, 11:24 AM
I bought just the Anakin from eBay , but I have not gotten it yet.from what ethansports is saying , its pretty good.I wish I had it now!!:cry: :mad: