03-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Doe's anybody know what's the deal with the "Titanium Series"
micromachines?
I have searched several Walmart stores in my area and have never seen
them.
I've asked Walmart employees about the Titanium Series micros, and
nobody knows anything about them......
I've sent an e-mail inquiry to Walmart's customer service, and all they did
was tell me to check my area Walmart's..
Today i called the 1 800 number to hasbro, and their rep said that there
was no information on them and that she didn't know anything about them!
I know that they'll probably show up when you least expect them, but.....

RALPH

Kidhuman
03-17-2005, 04:48 PM
I have seen them in the Hot Wheels Aisles at 3 different WM's. And I do have all 4 of em. ALso this needs to be moved to the Micro Machines thread.

sicqnus
03-17-2005, 05:06 PM
They will be almost everywhere in april. Patience. Try Ebay or a few online retailers. Next waves will be very interesting !

JediTricks
03-17-2005, 05:07 PM
I haven't seen them here in LA ever, not even a hint of them, and at the local collectors show they go for $15 and up each... for old Galoob molds!!! Anyway, if you start a Dear Hasbro thread, I'll back ya (or if you want this one moved to that section, I'll do it). I had to move it to Micro Machines from Comments/Suggestions because that forum is only about issues pertaining to the site.

LTBasker
03-17-2005, 06:35 PM
It's really wierd here too, I've only seen them at one Wal-mart. They have them on 4 pegs around the NASCAR stuff and then they have some at the end of an aisle with about maybe 16 short pegs (that could fit like 2 each on'em). But the only difference thing about this Wal-Mart from others around here is that it was recently built. They're also the only one with a decent LEGO section. Wal-Marts are too consistently inconsistent nowadays. :p

AndyW
03-18-2005, 04:15 AM
The Titanium series are the Die-cast ships aren't they. First wave was rehash city, with the X-Wing, TIE, Falcon and Slave One. The upcoming set is the Republic Gunship and Y-Wing.
These have made it to France and the UK, the first wave that is.

JediTricks
03-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah, wave 1 was rehashes: TIE Fighter, Millennium Falcon, Slave 1, and the X-wing.

AndyW
03-19-2005, 01:33 PM
Forgive what I said about rehashes, wave 2 appears to be new stuff all around, check out the other thread.

SHOPPING MAUL
03-23-2005, 06:46 PM
A big thanks to JEDI TRICKS for moving my thread
to the micromachine section.
Also, sorry for such a slow reply.
Right now i don't have a computer, and i have to
go to the public library to get on the net!
I really feel that the "Titanium Series" ships will
show up very soon.....
I HOPE.

JediTricks
03-25-2005, 05:11 PM
No problem, I was glad to be able to help.

I am very much looking forward to getting the new ships in this series, as well as the Y-wing which I somehow never got on its first release. I hit 2 WMs this week but no dice so far.

Kidhuman
03-25-2005, 05:14 PM
Got 5 of the 8 from series 2 today.