View Full Version : Micromachines "Titanium Series"

03-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Doe's anybody know what's the deal with the "Titanium Series"
I have searched several Walmart stores in my area and have never seen
I've asked Walmart employees about the Titanium Series micros, and
nobody knows anything about them......
I've sent an e-mail inquiry to Walmart's customer service, and all they did
was tell me to check my area Walmart's..
Today i called the 1 800 number to hasbro, and their rep said that there
was no information on them and that she didn't know anything about them!
I know that they'll probably show up when you least expect them, but.....

03-17-2005, 05:48 PM
I have seen them in the Hot Wheels Aisles at 3 different WM's. And I do have all 4 of em. ALso this needs to be moved to the Micro Machines thread.

03-17-2005, 06:06 PM
They will be almost everywhere in april. Patience. Try Ebay or a few online retailers. Next waves will be very interesting !

03-17-2005, 06:07 PM
I haven't seen them here in LA ever, not even a hint of them, and at the local collectors show they go for $15 and up each... for old Galoob molds!!! Anyway, if you start a Dear Hasbro thread, I'll back ya (or if you want this one moved to that section, I'll do it). I had to move it to Micro Machines from Comments/Suggestions because that forum is only about issues pertaining to the site.

03-17-2005, 07:35 PM
It's really wierd here too, I've only seen them at one Wal-mart. They have them on 4 pegs around the NASCAR stuff and then they have some at the end of an aisle with about maybe 16 short pegs (that could fit like 2 each on'em). But the only difference thing about this Wal-Mart from others around here is that it was recently built. They're also the only one with a decent LEGO section. Wal-Marts are too consistently inconsistent nowadays. :p

03-18-2005, 05:15 AM
The Titanium series are the Die-cast ships aren't they. First wave was rehash city, with the X-Wing, TIE, Falcon and Slave One. The upcoming set is the Republic Gunship and Y-Wing.
These have made it to France and the UK, the first wave that is.

03-18-2005, 11:16 PM
Yeah, wave 1 was rehashes: TIE Fighter, Millennium Falcon, Slave 1, and the X-wing.

03-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Forgive what I said about rehashes, wave 2 appears to be new stuff all around, check out the other thread.

03-23-2005, 07:46 PM
A big thanks to JEDI TRICKS for moving my thread
to the micromachine section.
Also, sorry for such a slow reply.
Right now i don't have a computer, and i have to
go to the public library to get on the net!
I really feel that the "Titanium Series" ships will
show up very soon.....

03-25-2005, 06:11 PM
No problem, I was glad to be able to help.

I am very much looking forward to getting the new ships in this series, as well as the Y-wing which I somehow never got on its first release. I hit 2 WMs this week but no dice so far.

03-25-2005, 06:14 PM
Got 5 of the 8 from series 2 today.