PDA

View Full Version : How Many?!

mephisto designs
03-18-2005, 10:17 AM
Okay, I've seen this mentioned in countless threads, but no one has really answered. So I decided to dedicate a thread to this: I've seen a list and a poster containing 56 figures for ROTS. But how many are coming out on April 2? Does anyone know when or if the exact number will be confirmed?

JediBoulton
03-18-2005, 10:35 AM
This is a good question. This will also help us do some important math on how much $$ we need to bring with us that night... :D

tagmac
03-18-2005, 10:40 AM
If we base judgement on the figures that people have already found, then it's likely we'll only see the first 32 at most, as I don't think anyone's found the figs due out after the Tarfful wave. Of course, we'll just have to wait and see, and hope for the best. :ermm:

JediBoulton
03-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Is there a way we might can post a short list of those figures here .. or are they available elsewhere ??

mephisto designs
03-18-2005, 10:57 AM
This list was posted in another thread and is said to come in a pamphlet in the vehicles. I myself haven't found anything past #28

#01 - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Slashing Attack
#02 - Anakin Skywalker - Lightsaber Attack!
#03 - Yoda - Firing Cannon
#04 - Super Battle Droid - Firing Arm Blaster!
#05 - Chewbacca - Wookiee Rage
#06 - Clonetrooper - Quick-Draw Attack!
#07 - R2-D2 - Droid Attack
#08 - General Grievous' Bodyguard - Battle Attack!
#09 - General Grievous - Four Lightsabers Attack!
#10 - Mace Windu - Force Combat
#11 - Darth Vader - Lightsaber Attack!
#12 - Emperor Palpatine - Firing Force Lightning
#13 - Count Dooku
#14 - Chancellor Palpatine - Supreme Chancellor
#15 - Bail Organa - Republic Senator
#16 - Plo Koon - Jedi Master
#17 - Battle Droid - Separatist Army
#18 - C-3po - Protocol Droid
#19 - Padme - Republic Senator
#20 - Agen Kolar - Jedi Master
#21 - Shaak-Ti - Jedi Master
#22 - Kit Fisto - Jedi Master
#23 - Blue Royal Guard - Senate Security [ ] - Red Royal Guard
#24 - Mon Mothma - Republic Senator
#25 - Tarfful - Firing Bowcaster
#26 - Yoda - Spinning Attack
#27 - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Kick!
#28 - Anakin Skywalker - Slashing Attack
#29 - Ki-Adi Mundi - Jedi Master
#30 - Saesee Tiin - Jedi Master
#31 - Luminara Unduli - Jedi Master
#32 - Aayla Secura - Jedi Knight
#33 - Clone Commander
#34 - Clone Pilot
#35 - Palpatine
#36 - General Grievous
#37 - Vader's Medical Droid - Chopper Droid
#38 - AT-TE Tank Gunner - Clone Army
#39 - Polis Massan - Medic
#40 - Mas Amedda - Republic Senator
#41 - Clone Trooper
#42 - Neimoidian Warrior
#43 - Wookiee Warrior
#44 - Destroyer Droid
#45 - Tarkin
#46 - Ask Aak
#47 - Mon Calamari
#48 - R2-D2
#49 - Commander Baccarra
#50 - Anakin Skywalker on Mustafar
#51 - Captain Antilles
#52 - Zett Jukassa
#53 - Utapauan Warrior
#54 - Turbo Tank Driver
#55 - Mustafar Sentry
#56 - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Red Leader Pilot

mephisto designs
03-18-2005, 10:59 AM
These are also all on the poster with numbers next to them. The big question though, where's the cut off? are they seriously going to release that many at once? I hope it stops around forty, or at what ever number that second clone is... :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Judging on what's already leaked, figures 1-40 should be out on April 2. But it may be hard to find the ones with higher numbers at first.

JediBoulton
03-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Just for compairson -- does anyone remember the list of figures to appear at MM for ATOC?

I was thinking that there were only like 12 or so -- I remember a very low number :confused:

Hellboy
03-18-2005, 03:39 PM
There were 27 Basic figures released at MM for Episode II. Like Mr. JJL stated though the higher numbered figures will probably be the hardest to find just like they were back in 2002.

Since Hasbro hasn't given us a definitive # of figures to expect come MM its doubtful they will at this point. You should plan on at least 40 showing up and most likely more in certain areas.

Dark Marble
03-18-2005, 03:44 PM
I really hope 40 don't show up on April 2nd. I thought the plan was to space them out between April and July so 25 to 30 would be a great number, but I would like some money for the vechicles and other stuff.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-18-2005, 05:32 PM
I really hope 40 don't show up on April 2nd. I thought the plan was to space them out between April and July so 25 to 30 would be a great number, but I would like some money for the vechicles and other stuff.
I seriously doubt that all the figures will sell out by April 3. I bet that we'll be sick of seeing the initial waves by the end of summer. I'm not really worried about getting any of them, as in movie years all the figures end up being easy to find (Ephant Mon being the lone exception, but that was different as he wasn't continuously shipped throughout the year).

I just looked at my EI figures poster, and there were 34 figures that summer/fall (with a few more later in the winter) and less than 20 were out on the first day.

kool-aid killer
03-18-2005, 07:29 PM
Ive been wondering this myself, im going in expecting to find 40 figures i need. But at the same time i dont plan on picking up all new figures. Im going to aim for ones that look cool to me and whatever army builder type guys i can get, since i figure they will be the first to go.