PDA

View Full Version : Lord Malakite?

britcit3
03-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Just noticed that as well as GSJ, Lord Malakite is now a moderator on the MM forum.

Lord who?

Not seen many posts by this person (no offence LM).

Anybody any news on GSJ?

BC3

LTBasker
03-19-2005, 12:15 AM
I think Mala's become a mod on all forums, not sure though. I know him and he's cool, no worries. :D

I haven't seen anything from GSJ in a long time, seems like he just dropped off the earth.

Kidhuman
03-19-2005, 12:17 AM
LM was mod over Video games and such. He is a cool dude, like LT said. We all have AIM chats ands speak amongst the crowds here.

dr_evazan22
03-19-2005, 02:03 AM
And where does he get off calling himself 'Lord'?

JediTricks
03-20-2005, 07:10 PM
Where do you get off calling yourself "doctor"? ;)

LM was supposed to be added as moderator of the Customs/Dioramas section but got set to all the Toys/Collectibles forums unintentionally.

2-1B
03-21-2005, 02:32 AM
He must have gotten lost, been part of a convoy or something.

Lord Malakite
03-21-2005, 09:39 AM
Way to go guys! You cost me modding over the entire Toys/Collectibles section. :D

I have to admit, its been fun modding 29 forums total for over a week now without too many people noticing. By all means JT, feel free to have me signed up to the whole section again sometime, I can handle it. ;)

I can even start today. :crazed:

Bobby Fett
03-21-2005, 10:10 AM
... I have to admit, its been fun modding 29 forums total for over a week now without too many people noticing. ...

We noticed. We're just too polite to say anything.

BTW, you did a marvelous job!

JediTricks
03-22-2005, 01:14 AM
Oh, I wasn't too polite, I just didn't notice. ;)

I wouldn't ask any mod to do an entire section like that, way too much work. Heck, I blow 3 hours of my day reading all these forums and I still have to gloss over some of the threads to do it.

Lord Malakite
03-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Actually I didn't find it to be too much work doing an entire section JT, at least not that particular one. :) Most of the forums under Toys/Collectables as a whole are rather quiet compared to some of the others forums individually, like say Rancor Pit or the Episode III Spoilers/No Spoilers.

If anything it made it a bit easier. I was able to move several topics to the correct forums and get them merged within a matter of minutes compared to what it would have normally took going through the various channels, if you catch my drift. ;)