PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Episode III Lego Display

Darth Alex
03-18-2005, 11:38 PM
It's very late, so I'll be brief.
I wandered into the Bloomsburg, PA, Super 24-hour Walmart after work tonight and literally walked into a huge pallet display for the Ep3 Lego toys.
Very cool stuff....had the:
-Tri-Droid
-Anakin's Starfighter (not seen in this store despite it being out)
-ARC 170 Fighter
-Grevious Wheel vs Obi-Wan/Boga
-Wookie "set" (again, it's late, I forget the name, but it's a pretty expansive set)
-Mustafar Duel (the light-up sabers are great, and Obi-Wan is hood up)

I was very suprised to see this display, the normal center-of-the aisle deal, with Lego POP(display materials) and BIG price numbers. I think the most expensive items were $29.99-the duel, the ARC, both of those, definitely.

I don't collect the SW Lego due to room and $$$, but that Duel set is really sweet. Good luck and if you collect I hope all of you that do run into the same thing tommorrow!

Slicker
03-19-2005, 04:35 AM
I found some Lego's today at my WM but not in any display. They were just thrown in with the reast of the Lego's. They had the Turbo Tank, Vader Transformation, and the AT-ST looking thing. Nice find. Hopefully I see one of those displays today.

Kidhuman
03-19-2005, 09:31 AM
I saw the ARC at Kmart, was 40 bucks. The Duel set is awesome. Ieneded up buying the Droid Tri-Fighter. Wanted Vader medical table set, but will wait for it.

Darth Alex
03-20-2005, 09:11 PM
I found some Lego's today at my WM but not in any display. They were just thrown in with the reast of the Lego's. They had the Turbo Tank, Vader Transformation, and the AT-ST looking thing. Nice find. Hopefully I see one of those displays today.

If I had the room, time, and extra money I'd buy some of these ROTS Lego sets and display 'em along side the Hasbro line. That AT-ST thing looks awesome and the Hasbro Vader transformation along with the Lego version are 2 sweet pieces!