PDA

View Full Version : Silver Bust Ups?

Rebo's_Guitarist
03-19-2005, 02:34 PM
I got the new Bust Ups today, and the Boba Fett I got was completely silver. I didnt know there are exclusives, are there? Can someone clarify? The only exclusives I have seen are the clear ones. Ill post pics tonight after work, I left it in the plastic.

Beast
03-19-2005, 04:03 PM
I got the new Bust Ups today, and the Boba Fett I got was completely silver. I didnt know there are exclusives, are there? Can someone clarify? The only exclusives I have seen are the clear ones. Ill post pics tonight after work, I left it in the plastic.
It's the chase bust-up from Series III. :)

Sith Lord 0498
03-19-2005, 05:15 PM

Each case of 12 comes with 4 Boba Fett bust-ups. Three are normal, and one is the silver bust-up you got. GG's scaled back on the chase bust-ups to keep it simple and easier to get an entire set.

Bossk77
03-19-2005, 07:08 PM
Does the silver boba look like a ghetto paint job, or does it look decent?

Rebo's_Guitarist
03-19-2005, 11:08 PM
Huh, sweet.

It looks like the same paint job as the last TRU Vader.

Bossk77
03-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Huh, sweet.

It looks like the same paint job as the last TRU Vader.
I dunno, but They did forget IG-88 in the last series. They should have made him the chase... Oh and watchout for the girl with the Polar Bear at Balzookos. ;)