PDA

View Full Version : Feeling disturbed by Hasbro's spoilerish ways.

StarmanSkywalker
03-20-2005, 11:47 AM
What bugs me is that since figures #1-#40 will likely be availible until the movie's release (Mas Amedda, Polis Massan and the Tri Droid have already leaked in many areas) General Grievous #36 will be available as well.

I don't want to spoil me for you so let's just say he'll feature a battle damage. Now come to think of someone is absolutely spoiler free and wants a Grievous figure. Just by looking at the blister insert he/ she'll be completely spoiled about the character's fate.

It's compareable to Final Battle Jango Fett (who could be decapitated).
At least that figure wasn't out until after the movie. I still got spoiled by it back then, a couple of day before the movie came out. A preview was posted online.

Too bad Hasbro is making it common knowledge taking off a lot of surprise.
I was spoiled accidently about Grievous fate thanks to that ******* millenniumfalcon.com site. Don't visit their site!

Anyway, what is your opinion on that matter?

Kidhuman
03-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Honestly, the figures can spoil the ways of the spoiler free. One of the best things to do then would be to stay out of the toy aisle or dont read the back of the packages.

2-1B
03-20-2005, 12:45 PM
My opinion is that if a person is "spoiler free", he or she should not be looking at these figures in the first place. :)

Beast
03-20-2005, 01:10 PM
The spoilers arn't just on the back of the packages this time. A great deal of the figures feature removable body parts. So I suggest you don't buy any of the figures or look at the photo galleries of them until after the movie opens. Frankly, Caesar has it right. If you want to remain totally spoiler free, find yourself a nice cave to live in until May 19th. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
03-21-2005, 09:21 AM
My opinion is that if a person is "spoiler free", he or she should not be looking at these figures in the first place. :)

No doubt! Anyone who complains about these things just brought it upone themselves for even being interested. The only thing I'm gonna give the complainers is a big ol' "B*tch, Please!!!!!"

mm74md
03-21-2005, 11:18 AM
The only thing I'm gonna give the complainers is a big ol' "B*tch, Please!!!!!"

Ok JP, that made me lol

JEDIpartner
03-21-2005, 04:17 PM
:)

I mean, really! You know?!!!

PoweredConvoy
03-21-2005, 08:04 PM
I was totally spoiled in Ep 2 with the removable arm Anakin and Zam. Not so much with Ep 3 yet even though I have some figures.

Randy

JEDIpartner
03-23-2005, 10:00 AM
Stop complaining... keep yourself away from ALL ROTS mechandise if you don't want to know anything. :rolleyes:

Kidhuman
03-23-2005, 11:01 AM
Stop complaining... keep yourself away from ALL ROTS mechandise if you don't want to know anything. :rolleyes:

Gotta agree. Spoilers are everwhere. This thread is fullofspoilers as far as characters.

InsaneJediGirl
03-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Gotta agree with Caesar and JEDIpartnr.If you dont want spoilers,stay away from everything ROTS related.Of course the action figures are going to have spoilers,they are taken right from the movie.Besides,Grevious has to die sometime,doesnt he?

DarthBrandon
03-24-2005, 07:52 PM
No doubt! Anyone who complains about these things just brought it upone themselves for even being interested. The only thing I'm gonna give the complainers is a big ol' "B*tch, Please!!!!!"

That's just way too funny JEDIpartnr. :D BTW most of us already know that at least 90% of the characters get toasted this time around including Anakin, so yeah don't look at the toys or any website for that matter until Episode III is out if that's what you prefer.