PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed Sidious/Yoda, Asajj Ventress, & Vader!

Battle Droid
03-20-2005, 06:37 PM
http://www.alliancecollectibles.com/images/eiii/eiiiunlshvader.jpg

http://www.alliancecollectibles.com/images/eiii/eiiiunlshyoda.jpg

http://www.alliancecollectibles.com/images/eiii/eiiiunlshasajj.jpg

Sith Lord 0498
03-20-2005, 07:05 PM
WOW!!! Both of these Unleashed sets look amazing! I don't think I'll be buying Vader though. For as spectacular as it looks, I'll pass for the same reason I'm passing on Grievous. Both of them look like "leaners". My Clonetrooper and AOTC Obi-Wan have both warped under their weight and don't stand up straight anymore. I think Grievous and Vader will start to tip forward over time. Such a shame...

But Sidious and Yoda?? Put me down for them for sure!!

Jedi Destroyer666
03-20-2005, 07:30 PM
WOW!!! Both of these Unleashed sets look amazing! I don't think I'll be buying Vader though. For as spectacular as it looks, I'll pass for the same reason I'm passing on Grievous. Both of them look like "leaners". My Clonetrooper and AOTC Obi-Wan have both warped under their weight and don't stand up straight anymore. I think Grievous and Vader will start to tip forward over time. Such a shame...

But Sidious and Yoda?? Put me down for them for sure!!
I would have to agree with you on that one, because I have had some of the same problems with the bigger toys and them standing straight after a while. I will most definatley get Vader and Yoda though because I have always collected the classic toys and will most definatley get them to add to my collection.

Slicker
03-20-2005, 08:36 PM
I like the combination of Sidious/Yoda and how they put them together. The Vader is nice looking but they've already given us a Vader so it's pretty useless. As for Asajj, why make an EU character. Yes, she was in Clone Wars but that is EU isn't it.

bobafrett
03-20-2005, 08:46 PM
I like the combination of Sidious/Yoda and how they put them together. The Vader is nice looking but they've already given us a Vader so it's pretty useless. As for Asajj, why make an EU character. Yes, she was in Clone Wars but that is EU isn't it.

Yes, my thoughts exactly, up to this point, all Unleashed figures have been in the films, unless there is something we don't know? :confused:

The Vader looks sweet, but I will most likely onlt buy 1 to keep carded, no opening because of the "lean" you guys mentioned. I might have to get two of the Yoda/Sidious, cause I'm going to have one of those atop my entertainment center.

Turbowars
03-20-2005, 09:41 PM
Hey well at least Vader is now unleashed.

The Unleashed has become my favorite line from Hasbro. The Package of the ROTS is really killing it for me.

Darth Sisko
03-20-2005, 09:41 PM
I'll be getting all of these, but Sidious vs. Yoda is amazing. From the picture alone, it's may favorite from this wave already.

I must be lucky, because I can't say any of my unleashed figures lean, except for Hoth Luke, who was leaning right out of the box. My Darth Maul's saber isn't that bent, and both Clone Trooper rifles don't droop at all. I did have to use glue to keep Aurra Sings base together though.

BTW, do we have a release date for this wave?

Darth Sisko :Pirate:

Rocketboy
03-20-2005, 10:13 PM
Vader and Sidious/Yoda are cool, but Vader has a falling down the stairs pose.

Kidhuman
03-21-2005, 12:27 AM
Nice looking. Like Vader.

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 12:31 AM
Kinda funny you said that but does'nt change the fact he looks cool.

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 12:33 AM
Vader Unleashed is one of the cooler looking ones of the jedi. Dont you agree?

Reefer Shark
03-21-2005, 11:43 PM
Just freakin awesome! I think this may be the first wave that I buy 2 of each. EU or not, that Asajj Ventress looks great IMO.

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 11:48 PM
Ok... I will pass on Asajj. But the Sidious/Yoda looks freakin Awesome as well as Vader!!!

Slicker
04-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Toysrus.com has the Yoda/Sidious Unleashed for $14.99 with free shipping. It's not released yet but you can preorder it and it will ship on April 15th. Here's the link (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000701CZK/qid=1113093148/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/104-6580289-7043104?v=glance&s=toys).

Darth Grifter
04-10-2005, 11:56 PM
i checked my local tru and they said that they should get them in on friday the 15th...hopefully all of yours will too...

i think the asajj looks good, although i'm trying to figure out what she is doing. i'm not sure if i'll pick up the new vader, the first one is great and i'll reserve my judgement 'til i see it. the yoda/palpy i'm definetly getting :D:D:D

buddatrooper
04-11-2005, 06:57 PM
i put mine on pre-order yesterday and i cant wait to get this sweet figure. next the vader and asajj. the unleashed line is awesome.

inkedforlife
04-13-2005, 01:26 PM
I myself am an opener when it comes to the Unleashed figures so I will get them all not matter what. Only problem is some of those things are a pain in the butt to get together so they stay standing up. My Boba Fett and Aura Sing both keep slipping out of their positions and i'm almost tempted to glue them. They are all awesome looking figures though you got to admit the works is top notch.

mastermatt24
04-14-2005, 01:27 AM
Why are some of you guys against EU unleashed?? :confused:

Slicker
04-14-2005, 03:42 AM
I'm only against it because they still haven't made several main characters that were actually in the movies.

Darth Grifter
05-01-2005, 05:22 PM
ok, i saw a review for the asajj that says it won't ship until june/july...has anyone else got this info or found these in retail yet?

Bossk77
05-13-2005, 10:30 PM
Has anyone recieved their pre-ordered Vader/emperor etc from toysrus.com? I still dont have mine.

Veers
05-29-2005, 12:21 AM
Those look awesome! Gotta have that Vader! :)