PDA

View Full Version : Pics of new Deluxe figures:Vader,Clonetrooper,Yodaw/ Cancel & Vulture Droid- spoilers

Battle Droid
03-20-2005, 07:55 PM
Darth Vader (With Operating Table)

http://www.alliancecollectibles.com/images/eiii/eiiidlxvader.jpg

Clonetrooper

http://www.alliancecollectibles.com/images/eiii/eiiidlxclone.jpg

Yoda on Cancel

http://www.alliancecollectibles.com/images/eiii/eiiidlxyoda.jpg

Vulture Droid

http://www.alliancecollectibles.com/images/eiii/eiiidlxvulture.jpg

Sith Lord 0498
03-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Love that Vader!! I really like how he's still missing components. I wonder if they'll include the remaining pieces so you can "build your own Darth Vader"??

Any word on when this will appear in stores??

bobafrett
03-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Holy spoilers with the Vader figure! And Yoda looks like he's riding a Fly!

Darth Alex
03-20-2005, 08:32 PM
That Vader rules!!! That is something I will ABSOLUTELY buy. Great head sculpt, nice table, the whole thing just looks great. The Vulture Droid has the wings on backwards, nice to see it otherwise. Since the TFDFs in the TPM toy line were 12.99ish for three, I wonder how many of the V-Droids will be in the pack, one would be a rip off unless it's made of metal or has some c-r-a-z-y transforming feature.
However, the Yoda is kinda ridiculous and the Clone is NOT the Jango Fett backpack version I was expecting to see similar to the ones in the SW Battlefront game(Xbox). This Cloneflyer kinda looks like a BIG Micronaut, eh?

Still, that Vader rules! And yes, SL 0498, I bet it's got a "assemble him, NOW, you will" feature with extra snap on or plug in limbs.

Turbowars
03-20-2005, 08:51 PM
That Vader will be HOT!

I wonder if the Clone with wings will be in the flim. I just hope it's not a gimmick kind of thing like back in POTF2 days.

Rocketboy
03-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Sweeeeeeet.
I'm getting a Frankenstein homage type of feeling with that Vader.

Reefer Shark
03-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Man, I can't wait to get my hands on one of those Vaders! I'll be buying two of those for sure.

Yoda and the clone look great to me also, will probably pick up a few of those clones as well. The vulture droid looks OK to me. Not much different than the TPM version.. It does make sense to throw one of those in the deluxe figure package IMO, I'm sure I'll pick one of those also.

dr_evazan22
03-20-2005, 10:33 PM
Yeah, couldn't this have been posted in the spoiler forum!!!!

And the clone trooper looks like a reject / rehash of the POTF2 'DELUXE' Stormy.

Beast
03-20-2005, 10:51 PM
Ok, the Vader is seriously cool. I wonder how long before the picture vanishes from that site. Because that is a pretty major spoiler for the movie. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Turbowars
03-20-2005, 11:12 PM
How is that a spoiler? If you don't know that happens to Vader your pretty much an idiot.

Kidhuman
03-20-2005, 11:22 PM
It was in the teaser, no spoiler there......

They look awesome

Beast
03-20-2005, 11:25 PM
How is that a spoiler? If you don't know that happens to Vader your pretty much an idiot.
Just the exact nature of the damage, just like a great deal of the Jedi and Dooku figures reveal exactly what happens to them in the film. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plasticfetish
03-20-2005, 11:41 PM
How is that a spoiler? If you don't know that happens to Vader your pretty much an idiot.A little crass there Mr. Wars...

But yeah, I think when the thread title has the words "new figures" in it, we can expect it to be something of a spoiler. I know it's gotta be hard not to click through and look, but if you're spoiler sensitive... you know... don't look.

I can't help but look though, and I'm wondering if the final product will end up looking anything like these photos.

Slicker
03-21-2005, 02:55 AM
Vader does indeed look sweet. I think we may have finally a decent replacement for the FF Removeable Helmet Vader. The rest of them though leave alot to be desired. Bleh!!!

garbognar
03-21-2005, 08:11 AM
Wow... That Vader has to be one of the sweetest ROTS toys I have seen yet, if not one of the sweetest Star Wars toys ever. It does look like there are places to add limbs. I would also assume that the base for the chopper droid fits to the base of this one. I wasn't planning on picking up that droid, but I will have to have it for the whole scene.

JEDIpartner
03-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Vader and the Vulture droid are cool. I'll pass on Yoda and will have to see if the clone trooper is relevant.

mephisto designs
03-21-2005, 09:44 AM
As far as the Vader "spoiler" goes, we've always read in all the guide books about his limbs all being cybernetic. However, we still don't know if that's thanks to Kenobi, or simply the limbs being to damaged in the lava to save.
There's still some mystery for the spoiler free fans! :D

mm74md
03-21-2005, 10:14 AM

I agree Turbo. I read all these posts and I was trying to hold back looking at the pic. I then clicked the link expecting something HUGE and then all I saw was something we already knew. No spoilers :rolleyes: The figure is really cool though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-21-2005, 11:29 AM
:eek: Looks like Obi-Wan will be having some "choppy" fun this time around. I love that Vader! Hopefully his robotic leg nubbins can plug into some shins, and he has more arms and a helmet. I also hope he can connect to the Mustafar playset. Add Palpatine, the Chopper Droid, and the ineitable FX-6 and you have one sweet little setup.

I hope the Clones use that in the film, I think I saw it somewhere else (Legos?). It looks cool, even if it's not in the movie.

The vulture droid is okay, they could've rereleased the TPM one and I'd be happy. Nice to be able to get more of them, for both Naboo and Coruscant scenes.

We've seen Yoda and the Cancell before, I like it.

These are all much better than wave 1 of the deluxe figures!

Ric Olie
03-21-2005, 12:05 PM
When does this wave of Deluxe figures hits? I'm guessing after the film's release.

mm74md
03-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Here are some better pix from hasbro.com

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.news/id.1165/dn/default.cfm

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-21-2005, 12:16 PM
Here are some better pix from hasbro.com

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.news/id.1165/dn/default.cfm
Cool, I see that the Vader can be completed. And another Buzz Droid is cool.

Lord Vader.
Yes, Master.
Riiiiiise.

I'm gonna say that like a million times when I get that set. :D

Beast
03-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Woooooo!! Vader makes me feel all warm and squishy. And nice to see that we're getting an additional Buzz Droid with the Vulture Droid. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jedi master sal
03-21-2005, 12:43 PM
That Vader is AWESOME! That definitely has a Frankenstein feel to it.

OMG, and guess what!!! We now have a torture rack for Bespin Han!!!

(Tycho, are you happy now...It's about as close as we may ever get)

JEDIpartner
03-21-2005, 03:16 PM
When does this wave of Deluxe figures hits? I'm guessing after the film's release.

These may come mid-summer or fall? I remember there being a couple waves of these after the initial scream & chop Mace Windu, Removable armour Jango Fett and the flippin' Flipping Force figures. One of the waves that the flapping Geonosian and pod, the Nexu, the Deluxe Yoda/Super Battle Droid, and Threepio/Battle Droid sets.

Hellboy
03-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Just when I figured I could basically write off the sub-par Deluxe line they go and do something amazing like this. Vader does indeed look incredible and I wouldn't mind picking up a few Vulture Droids. I like the look of the Clone Trooper but whether I buy him or not will most likely depend on this character design actually showing up in the film, looks kinda EU to me. Pretty safe to assume I'll be passing on the Yoda riding that mosquito though. :stupid:

OMG, and guess what!!! We now have a torture rack for Bespin Han!!!

Those were my thoughts exactly sal. YIPEEEE !!!! :D

Turbowars
03-21-2005, 05:56 PM
A little crass there Mr. Wars...

Were you shooting for class ther fetish? ;) Hey someone needs to tell it like it is sometimes around here.:evil: I mean, if I was so afraid to soil the movie for myself, I wouldn't log onto any fan site. Simple as that.