PDA

View Full Version : Green hands, now orange feet

Darth Jax
03-21-2005, 01:43 PM
to go along with your hulk foam hands you can now get orange THING earthquake feet. happened to notice these while browsing the aisles of TRU. wanted to make sure that El Chuxter was aware of a potential additional to his foam body part collection.

Reefer Shark
03-21-2005, 04:13 PM
LOL! I saw those at TRU too. Then over at KB, I saw Thing feet and hands. I can picture some kid with those orange feet and hands, stomping and hitting everything. Too funny! :D

Ji'dai
04-19-2005, 08:35 PM
And if you ever had the desire to emulate the Human Torch, now you can. Yes true believers, a fabulous Fantastic Four Human Torch role play set can be found at TRU with Johnny Storm's flame-on face mask and hot hands. Make Mine Marvel!

Marvel Girl, that is.

Rocketboy
04-19-2005, 10:38 PM
And if you ever had the desire to emulate the Human Torch, now you can. Yes true believers, a fabulous Fantastic Four Human Torch role play set can be found at TRU with Johnny Storm's flame-on face mask and hot hands. Make Mine Marvel! After that first line, I expected that post to go in a totally different direction.

:D

Ji'dai
04-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Yeah, I guess when it comes to kid's role-play toys, apparently the pendulum has swung back in the other direction in the last ten years.

When I bought a POTF2 Han Solo blaster in the mid-90s, the damn thing was orange. Back then toy companies were avoiding realistically looking weapons in light of police shootings of children toting toy guns that looked a little too much like the real thing.

But in recent years SW guns are back to more movie-accurate colors, maybe with a colored cap on the barrel. The ROTS role-play blasters are like that too I think.

At least the Human Torch role play set didn't come with a can of lighter fluid and a zippo ;)

Flame On!

Hellboy
04-20-2005, 05:56 PM
I can only imagine the aroma those foam Thing feet well generate over time. :ko: