PDA

View Full Version : Worst Ideas for Unleashed figures

Bossk77
03-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Everyone is always talking about the best ideas, how about the worst!

I believe the worst choice for the Unleashed line would be Han In Carbonite followed closely by C-3P0.

One that i believe they should have done is Zam or Kit Fisto. They could have a lot of fun sculpting Fistos tenticles.

Rocketboy
03-19-2005, 10:30 PM
I think an Artoo and Threepio Unleashed could have the possibility to be cool. Hasbri has surprised me before.
As for Han Carbonite - Maybe it could really be a Leia in disguise with Han-sicle emerging from the slab.

My worst Unleashed:
Dengar - speaks for itself.

Bossk77
03-19-2005, 10:40 PM
I think an Artoo and Threepio Unleashed could have the possibility to be cool. Hasbri has surprised me before.
As for Han Carbonite - Maybe it could really be a Leia in disguise with Han-sicle emerging from the slab.

My worst Unleashed:
Dengar - speaks for itself.
Yes Denger would be bad. I think a Kamino cloner would be quite terrible as well.

Old Fossil
03-20-2005, 12:51 AM
Are you kidding??? Dengar would rock! I mean, if they can make an expressionless android (IG-88), they can do Dengar justice.

As far as worst Unleashed... well, there's Lobot. :)

Or 2-1B. lol

Or FX-7. :evil:

Or Wuher. :crazed: :crazed:

Bossk77
03-20-2005, 12:57 AM
Are you kidding??? Dengar would rock! I mean, if they can make an expressionless android (IG-88), they can do Dengar justice.

Or 2-1B. lol

Figerin D'an would also be an awful choice. I have nothing against Denger.. but Payback just doesn't seem built for an action scene quite like .................................................. .....The best new idea.... Panda Baba Unleashed! He would come with detachable arm that could snap into the base.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-20-2005, 02:27 AM
frankly, i think a "Whiny Luke" unleashed would be the worst idea, though hysterical. It could be of the scene where Luke is complaining about how he was going to Tashi Station to pick up some power converters. They could give him that squinty, teeth infested smirk and maybe have him stomping his foot with the usual flames and craziness that unleashed brings.

Or how about: Dead Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru: unleashed! That'd be classic. :D

mabudonicus
03-20-2005, 06:26 AM
Mouse Droid
Zutton
Jabba the Hutt
TC-14
Any Jawas
R5-D4 (either "missile firing" or exploding, either would suck)
IG 88 (I know, but come on :beard: )
Dexter Jettster

And whoever the "diner Droid" is, that too would suck rocks

Good thread idea!!!

:beard:

And yeah, mega whiney Luke would be fun, the pout would be EXTREME!!!

Kidhuman
03-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Greedo
Hammerhead
3PO
TPM Anakin
Bibsy
Lobot

ANd I agree, if they could make an IG-88 and Bossk Unleashed, why not Degnar. It wopu;d be sweet, bandages flapping , guns blazin'. Imean hell Bossk and 88 just stod there in the movies and there figs lookreal good. Dengar would be a sweety.

Jedi Teacher
03-20-2005, 12:21 PM
Worst Unleashed:

Pregnant Padme
Clones (still in the tubes)
Max Rebo
The snail thing from Jabba's palace

and my favorite . . .

Tusken Tortured Shimi

Bossk77
03-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Mouse Droid
Zutton
Jabba the Hutt
TC-14
Any Jawas
R5-D4 (either "missile firing" or exploding, either would suck)
IG 88 (I know, but come on :beard: )
Dexter Jettster

And whoever the "diner Droid" is, that too would suck rocks

Good thread idea!!!

:beard:

And yeah, mega whiney Luke would be fun, the pout would be EXTREME!!!
That is a sweet idea because it leaves the door open of the inovation of a sound chip..... and they also could solve the Owen Beru issue by putting a crispy version of them in winey lukes base.

Salacious Crumb would be a great unleashed figure.... action shot of him pulling C-3PO's eye out. Han on tourture Rack would be quite ammusing as well. Let us not forget the Rancor, I would buy that super sized release.

Bossk77
03-20-2005, 03:52 PM
On another god awful note, imagine an Imperial Dignitary unleashed. Or imperial probe droid for that matter.

3 they should make. THEY NEED TO STEP ON THE EU FRONTIER.
MARA JADE
DARK TROOPER
HOTH WAMPA

Post your thoughts.

Jedi Destroyer666
03-20-2005, 03:59 PM
On another god awful note, imagine an Imperial Dignitary unleashed. Or imperial probe droid for that matter.

3 they should make. THEY NEED TO STEP ON THE EU FRONTIER.
MARA JADE
DARK TROOPER
HOTH WAMPA

Post your thoughts.
That would rock! Another bad idea. Admiral Ackbar, with hands raised "its a trap pose"

Jedi Destroyer666
03-20-2005, 07:40 PM

Or 2-1B. lol

Another bad idea for the worst unleashed figure is one of the obvious JarJarBinks! Personally it would be pretty funny to see a JarJarBinks unleashed figure but it would be really rediculous for the simple fact he is scared of everything.lol

Bossk77
03-20-2005, 09:22 PM
Another bad idea for the worst unleashed figure is one of the obvious JarJarBinks! Personally it would be pretty funny to see a JarJarBinks unleashed figure but it would be really rediculous for the simple fact he is scared of everything.lol
ok, on that note what would be Jar Jar's action pose??????

Rocketboy
03-20-2005, 10:08 PM

Or Wuher. :crazed: :crazed:Because Dengar sucks, that's why. At least IG-88 looks cool - or at least the coolest coffee maker ever! Dengar is the kind of guy nobody wants to sit next to, because he probably smells really bad.

Lobot = Pimp.

Wuher - Serving you with a surly attitude pose!

Jedi Destroyer666
03-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Jar Jar's pose would probably be him standing up with his tounge out, arms up and having the big eyes from when he freaks out.

Jedi Destroyer666
03-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Yes Dengar would suck and he generally looks like a nobody and one of the lousier bounty hunters in my opinion. I do agree with you that IG-88 is awesome and he is one of my favorite characters.

dr_evazan22
03-20-2005, 11:30 PM
Dengar would be a sweety.

Sounds like somebody has a crush! :kiss:

A couple of ya might not agree with this, but my choice for worst Unleashed would be 2-1B, in the scene where he is closing the doors on Luke's new hand / wrist. :beard:

Bossk77
03-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Sounds like somebody has a crush! :kiss:

A couple of ya might not agree with this, but my choice for worst Unleashed would be 2-1B, in the scene where he is closing the doors on Luke's new hand / wrist. :beard:
Sorry Ladies and gentlemen but The winner in my opinion is IMPERIAL DIGNITARY. What are they going to do??? Give him deliberation action???? A fierce pose as he prepares to cunningly capitalize on a mute point???? Beat that! And leave Mon mothma and my lack of spelling skills for an adult out of this... General madine. lol ;)

In response to the 2-1b i think he should be 2 packed with the Stormtrooper who hits his head on the door in Episode 4 :)

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 12:37 AM
Hmm... Dengar might be sort of cool with the bandages and all but it would'nt really fit in with all the others.

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 12:39 AM
I think that Dengar would look terrible and he would'nt really fit in with the other unleashed figures. Ya gotta agree with me on that one right?

Kidhuman
03-21-2005, 12:45 AM
I think that Dengar would look terrible and he would'nt really fit in with the other unleashed figures. Ya gotta agree with me on that one right?

No I dont, I think Dengar would look damn good if done right.

Bossk77
03-21-2005, 01:23 AM
No I dont, I think Dengar would look damn good if done right.
Everyone keeps spending so much time bickering over Denger.... What about Zucuss and 4-Lom? No one has even mentioned them for better or worse.

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 02:03 AM
Ya know I agree. Zuckuss might actually look pretty tight but im not sure...

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 02:06 AM
Hmm... Guess I cant argue with that so im done talking about Dengar.

Bossk77
03-21-2005, 02:16 AM
I think they will do both of them in time. Maybe even before Denger. After all the man wears a diaper on his head. lol j/k ;)

Slicker
03-21-2005, 03:51 AM
Any EU character *cough*AsajjVentress*cough*. We still need tons of main characters so stay away from the obscure. I'll admit all though IG-88 is my favorite they should have made a real Leia (that Slave Leia was a lame choice) or any of a number of main characters that have been listed in many threads similar to this so I won't go into it.

mabudonicus
03-21-2005, 06:43 AM
A couple of ya might not agree with this, but my choice for worst Unleashed would be 2-1B, in the scene where he is closing the doors on Luke's new hand / wrist.
And then, there are those who would agree ;)

That would be an AWESOME "worst" unleashed.... I would actually buy that one, when it got marked wayyy down....

And what the heck is with all the Dengar hate??? Dengar would be a great unleashed, he could be sitting on the couch watching Dr.Phil and drinking coors with a gallon of salsa and some cheese flavoured nachos......

Yes Dengar would suck and he generally looks like a nobody and one of the lousier bounty hunters in my opinion.

LMAO "one of"?!?!?!? unless ya count Aura Stink and Amanaman, he is the worst hands down, that's why he rules

OC47150
03-21-2005, 02:06 PM
I will hold final judgement on Ventress until I see it in person. But I do think there are other characters who could've/should've been made before Ventress.

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 02:48 PM
I would have to say the same thing.

Kyle Katarn
03-21-2005, 04:30 PM
What about a R5-D4 in his wild possition saying Beep do deeboop

Or a Boss Nass mving his wet mouth...

Or a three pack of Jedi Spirits without Sebastian Shaw, and an Extra Luke saying "who the hell is the one with long hair"...

OC47150
03-21-2005, 04:34 PM
What about a R5-D4 in his wild possition saying Beep do deeboop

Or a Boss Nass mving his wet mouth...

Or a three pack of Jedi Spirits without Sebastian Shaw, and an Extra Luke saying "who the hell is the one with long hair"...

That last one should be ' who's the hippie?'

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 04:34 PM
Now Boss Nass would be rather funny to see but it would be lame as well.

Bossk77
03-21-2005, 07:36 PM
And then, there are those who would agree ;)

That would be an AWESOME "worst" unleashed.... I would actually buy that one, when it got marked wayyy down....

And what the heck is with all the Dengar hate??? Dengar would be a great unleashed, he could be sitting on the couch watching Dr.Phil and drinking coors with a gallon of salsa and some cheese flavoured nachos......

LMAO "one of"?!?!?!? unless ya count Aura Stink and Amanaman, he is the worst hands down, that's why he rules
Amanaman is a giant Valslick Pickkle for starters..... And how dare you encroach on the greatest alcoholic of all time Iron Man! Denger pales in comparison to that glory ;)

Turbowars
03-21-2005, 10:30 PM
LOL a mouse droid would be classic. I can see it now. A regular size droid with a blower and monster tires. Now that's unleashed!!

Bossk77
03-21-2005, 10:39 PM
We can take it down a notch. They could take Allaya Secura and do a repaint making her into Oola, slave dancer. Include rancor pit or rancor base.... Brilliant!

Rocketboy
03-21-2005, 11:30 PM
Dak Unleashed!
Watto Unleashed!
Shmi Unleashed!
Cleig Lars Unleashed!
Kitster Unleashed!
Tarkin Unleashed!
Nute Gunray Unleashed!
Ric Olie Unleashed!

Bossk77
03-21-2005, 11:35 PM
Dak Unleashed!
Watto Unleashed!
Shmi Unleashed!
Cleig Lars Unleashed!
Kitster Unleashed!
Tarkin Unleashed!
Nute Gunray Unleashed!
Ric Olie Unleashed!
Hey now I would snap up Watto in an instant! Replace him with the Deathstar Unleashed or Cheif Bast Unleashed.... or if you want to walk on the wild side how bout Admerial Ozzel unleashed. He would be caught in mid gasp as the imps on his base prepare to haul him to the kitchen for.... processing.

Bossk77
03-21-2005, 11:42 PM
After lots of deliberation the winner in my mind is......................

THAT REBEL SCUM GUY from the scenic bunker on Endor. He even sets his own pose with blaster in hand.

You know you would buy it, make it the center piece of your collection... no your life, strap it in to the passenger seat of your car and ride baby ride!!!!!

No i am not on crack.....thank you for your concerns and the condolences sent to my family. ;)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-21-2005, 11:44 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and merge this on the other "worst unleashed" topic, my friend. It's pretty much the same discussion. :D

Darth Kev
06-17-2005, 03:26 PM
Worst Unleashed ideas:
Wicket
Malakili (rancor keeper)
Imperial dignitary
Captain Panaka
Nien Nunb
That lame Nikto Jedi from AotC line
Elan Sleazebaggano
Prune Face
Yak Face
The potato they threw into Empire's asteroid scene.

They should make:
Chewie w/threepio "backpack"
R2&3PO as one unleashed, not separate
Obi-Wan (ANH)
Cantina Band as an exclusive set
Ki-Adi Mundi
Luminara
Sly Moore

El Chuxter
06-17-2005, 03:28 PM
How exactly would the Cantina Band be "Unleashed"? :confused:

DarkArtist
06-17-2005, 03:32 PM
And Sly Moore ?????? why bother the figure is unleashed enough, don'' t need another.

Darth Kev
06-18-2005, 12:55 PM

C'mon, the Cantina band could be rocking out like Aerosmith or something.

I guess I wasn't really thinking about the whole "unleashed" thing. I just think they're really cool sculpts. How is Aurra Sing, IG-88, or Bossk Unleashed? They just stood there in the movies.

CaptainSolo1138
06-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Cliegg Lars: Unleashed!

jedi-cpa
06-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Menapausal Mon Montha....

General_Grievous
06-25-2005, 02:51 PM
How about "Unleashed pile of discarded body parts"?

You'd get Zam's arm, a Tusken Raider head, Jango Fett's head, Anakin's arm, Count Dooku's head and hands, Mace Windu's hand, Anakin's other arm and legs, Ponda Baba's arm, the Wampa's arm, Luke's hand, and Darth Vader's hand all in one Unleashed package! :D

pmrjulio
06-28-2005, 01:07 PM
Darth Tater
Lobot (agree) with "eyes wide open" action
Ewok crushed (it will be cool)
Jar-Jar with numb tongue
Dexter with skillet
Kaminoas with walking action
Jango or stormtrooper hitting their head
Stormtrooper with ring in the hand and captions ("look sir, droids!")
ROTJ Jabba's frog digested
Jabba unleashed with dying noise (ARGHHHHH!)

vader121
07-01-2005, 12:00 PM
-Ugnaught
-Mynock
-Any Ewok
-Tarkin
-That little ugly Jedi from EP1
-Jar Jar (Although it would be cool to see Vader dismembering Jar Jar in a Expanded Universe type of theme). That I would buy!

Luuuuuuke
07-03-2005, 02:41 AM

I think he meant "Unplugged":D They whip out their acoustic blabmerflagin's or whether damned alien instruments they use. Do "Free Bird"!!!

Worst unleashed:

1. Jabba the Hutt--unless he's being choked, there's nothing unleashed about this guy.
2. R2-D2--can't possibly be unleashed.
3. Salacious Crumb--he's got the moves for an unleashed figure, but unfortunately he's Salacious Crumb so he lacks the kickass factor needed.
4. Admiral Piett--a butler cannot be "Unleashed," so why would Piett?
5. The tiny rolling droid that rolls off "scared" after a chained Chewbacca roars at him in Episode One--your boxed lunch is not "Unleashed" worthy either.

CaptainSolo1138
07-05-2005, 07:59 AM
5. The tiny rolling droid that rolls off "scared" after a chained Chewbacca roars at him in Episode One--your boxed lunch is not "Unleashed" worthy either.
Uh-oh! Can you imagine the damage Tycho would do with a six inch mouse droid?!?!?

I haven't seen him in a while. Perhaps he's sniffing...er....working on the prototype. :D

Rocketboy
07-05-2005, 04:08 PM
2. R2-D2--can't possibly be unleashed. Oh yes he can.
Flying with his rockets (Clones)
Fighting Superbattledroids (Sith)
All popped open with appendages everywhere (Jedi - Endor Bunker).
Attacked by a Jawa (ANH)

Now Threepio on the other hand could be a tough one.

CaptainSolo1138
07-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Oh yes he can.
Attacked by a Jawa (ANH)

I think that would work out really good. Including a couple Jawa's might make it worth the $20.

Back on topic: Shmi's headstone

JimJamBonds
07-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Worst:

- The medical droid that helps deliver the twins in ROTS? It would have those big ol shoehorn type hands!
- Tion Medon... need I say more?
- Boss Nass from E I where he shakes his head and spit comes out of his mouth.

Best:

- How about the garbage compactor creature, it could be shown pulling Luke underwater. :)
- Ratts Tyrell! I love that little guy. ;)

bigbarada
07-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Padme in the extreme pain of childbirth Unleashed! They could even have a crowning baby Luke!

Disturbing, frightening, and completely inappropriate, that figure would have it all.:thumbsup:

Bossk77
07-22-2006, 08:25 PM
In my opinion the worst unleashed figure idea would be to capture in plastic Jar Jar's reaction to being farted on by that Eopee on Tatooine. They could dip Jar Jar in the same scent that they used for the 80's He-Man character Stinkor to add that special smell to the scene.:love:

Rocketboy
07-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Padme in the extreme pain of childbirth Unleashed! They could even have a crowning baby Luke!

Disturbing, frightening, and completely inappropriate, that figure would have it all.:thumbsup:I would still buy it.

tagmac
07-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Now Threepio on the other hand could be a tough one.

Not neccessarily. Just have him getting torn apart by an Ugnaught, with a smelting room base with flames coming up.

Whatever they do, they'd better not give us Threepio with a rifle, like in the "Droids" comic from a few years ago.

Banthaholic
07-28-2006, 09:17 PM
Worst Ideas for Unleashed figures ?
How about replacing the popular 7" unleashed line with a 2" micro line
I don't know if the Rancor Keeper unleashed would be a good choice

figrin bran
07-29-2006, 12:57 AM
how many of you would buy Yarna or ICMG unleashed?

Banthaholic
07-30-2006, 10:07 PM
how many of you would buy Yarna or ICMG unleashed?
Only if ICMG is in an action pose running from stormtroopers while dishing up a cone of Bespin-berry Blast to a hungry Ugnaught. The sculptors could even use clear blast-effect to show the cool air coming off the ice-cream.