PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed Darth Vader, Asajj Ventress and Yoda vs. Darth Sidious

SirSteve
03-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Check out the news HERE (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/news?m=show&id=31147).

Jayspawn
03-21-2005, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the link Boss! Those mock-ups look great!

I dont know if Ventress is in ROTS or not -but it looks cool anyways! I'm definatly getting Darth Sidious v.s. Yoda and Darth Vader!

darko666
03-21-2005, 11:55 PM
those look amazing. i can't wait to add them to my collection of unleased figures. i mainly go for the Sith and Bounty Hunter figures only. and that wave is perfect for me.

Hellboy
03-22-2005, 12:45 AM
Man you guys really think those look good? :dis:

I'm a pretty big fan of the Unleashed line but I think they really dropped the ball with this wave. Vader looks like he's about to take flight and I'd think they could come up with a better pose for Asajj. The Sidious vs. Yoda is a mess with that clear streak thats supposed to represent Yoda's movements. I didn't like that effect on the last Yoda and think it looks even worse here. :stupid:

Slicker
03-22-2005, 02:50 AM
Man you guys really think those look good? :dis: I'm in somewhat agreeance. These don't really live up to other Unleashed figs that we've gotten. They all look too much like the Attikus(sp?) statues if I'm thinking of the right ones. They don't look have very much movement conveyed in the poses, especially the Vader. But again these are mock-ups so things could change.

Darth Grifter
03-22-2005, 07:41 PM
i totally think that they could've gotten a better pose for asajj...maybe the double arm cross like in almost all the cartoon network promos...

Rocketboy
03-22-2005, 09:30 PM
I still say Vader looks like he's falling down the stairs.

And this is the 3rd thread on these.
Looks like SirSteve is slippin'.
:D