PDA

View Full Version : NE1 know if Lava Vader & Holo Yoda....

potf2x
03-22-2005, 04:02 PM
.....will both definitly be available on April 2nd? I've been getting mixed reports, mainly regarding the Yoda though.

Thanks!

fandunn
03-22-2005, 05:33 PM
yoda won't be availabel until 4/10 - the only exception is the Times Square store, which will have it during MM. 4/10's a sunday, so it shouldn't be tough to get.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Uh, i might have other sources, but my dude @TRU said the Holographic Yoda would definately be available at his store for Midnight Madness. As for Lava Vader, all reports are yes, but DEFINATELY call your particular store for availability issues. :D

wedge1968
03-23-2005, 09:15 AM
Everything I've heard has said that both would be available right away.

1st Prime
03-23-2005, 09:17 AM
i'm just going to target around 6ish sat morning to pick up vader if i'm lucky and any other figures i can get then stop by to walmart right accross from target. :ermm:

JEDIpartner
03-23-2005, 09:58 AM
I heard the Yoda would be available on the 2nd as well. I'm going to TRU for the Mustafar Playset and the unleashed figures. Supposedly, now, the ARC-170 is coming out then as well. We'll have to see. If that is out, I will probably get it at Wal*Mart because it will be loads cheaper.

evenflow
03-23-2005, 10:24 AM
I am so torn on where to go. I really want both the Yoda and the Vader. I really need to find out if Yoda will be out on the 2nd.

Kidhuman
03-23-2005, 11:12 AM
Yoda is going to be out on 4/2.

fandunn
03-23-2005, 01:05 PM
Yoda will not be out until 4/10 - I know someone in the tru corporate office. The stores don't know anything yet because corporate isn't allowed to tell them until next week.

El Chuxter
03-23-2005, 01:06 PM
This is pretty late in the game for conflicting reports. :/

fandunn
03-23-2005, 01:14 PM
it's some of the stores that are sending out mixed signals, they jump the gun without having correct information. Lucas has some kind of release date for all information, which is either mon or tues or next week. then you can expect a flood of correct info.

jedi master sal
03-23-2005, 01:31 PM
Yoda will not be out until 4/10 - I know someone in the tru corporate office. The stores don't know anything yet because corporate isn't allowed to tell them until next week.

With all due respect fandunn, as of this posting you only have 6 posts. It's very hard for us to believe a new person when all of the major collecting sites have reported that 4/2 is the day.

There have been many who claim to have a "source" but without revealing who, you can't honestly expect people to take your word on this. Even guys with hundreds or thousands of post wouldn't be believed unless they gave up the source.

I frequent 5 TRU's every week. Three of them knew of the Yoda fig and one in particular the district manager was there. During a brief discussion with him, he let me know that they would indeed be ready on 4/2. Shoot, even the manager agreed to hold one for me if I wanted (out of ear-shot of the district manager). I told him it wasn't neccessary, that I would be at his store that night anyway.

But see, even that admission may be met with some skepticism as I didn't name names. (and I'm a long time poster and Moderator here)

Suffice to say that most leads indicate 4/2 as the release of the Holo Yoda. If you (fandunn) end up being right, more power to you, just don't throw it up in anyone's face here.

Now, let's play nice fellows.

-Sal

fandunn
03-23-2005, 01:53 PM
My apologies to all, i certainly don't mean to start trouble. Even if I revealed my source it's not a name anyone would recognize. All it would do is possibly put that person in trouble with their job in the TRU corporate office.

I'm just trying to share the information that I have. All information will be released monday or tuesday, which will close this case.

bobafrett
03-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Yah, and you also spelled "anyone" as "NE1", which threw me off since I'm not young nor hip to all this abbreviated text message type talk. :D

Carry on. :Ogre: