View Full Version : MO. - St. Louis - FX-7 Wave found

Aurra Sing's Undies
01-05-2002, 09:50 PM
Anyone from St. Louis out there. I never see any posts. For what it's worth:

Just found: (Wal-Mart on Manchester)
Queen Amidala: Royal Decoy (0100)
Imperial Officer (0300)
Rebel Trooper (0200)

No FX-7 or Deluxe Leia/Amanaman finds anywhere yet.
Any help?

Aurra Sing's Undies
01-07-2002, 09:29 PM
Same Wal-Mart:

Available this morning:
Amanaman & Princess Leia (0700 - printed warning)
Also received three cases of Wave 1 figures - backstock I'm assuming. Last week they received three cases of older Wave 2 figures like Plo Koon and such.

Thay are packed to the gills with Deluxe Maul /Luke (I'd say 30 of each), 12" Death Star Droid Wave (guessing 10 each), and too many Ketwol wave to count.

Let me repeat - packed to the gills!!!

spacelord
01-09-2002, 12:09 PM
Amanaman & Princess Leia are also at the Target @ 2341 N Highway 67 for $15.99.

The Wal-Mart at 10835 Saint Charles Rock Rd had 25th aniversary Han/Chewie and Luke/Leia for $14.99

spacelord
01-09-2002, 01:29 PM
Target @ 15025 Manchester Rd:

on the hook @ 12:00

FX-7: 2
Queen Amidala: Royal Decoy : 2
Imperial Officer: None
Rebel Trooper: 3
for $6.44 each

Amanaman & Princess Leia deluxe 4-5 each @ $15.99.

25th aniversary Han/Chewie and Luke/Leia
3 of each for $15.99

Aurra Sing's Undies
01-09-2002, 11:47 PM
Spacelord,

Thanks for the tip on Target/Manchester. I had my wife stop by around 8:30pm and they still had one FX-7. That wave is now complete. Let me know if I can ever return the favor. Now on the Eeth and Zutton.......

Thanks again!

bgood3
01-17-2002, 08:28 AM
I just wanted to throw my name out here to keep it going. I am in St. Charles, so I usually hit the following stores when time permits...

Target - 94 & Mid Rivers
Target - Cave Springs

Wal*Mart - 94 & Jungerman
Wal*Mart - Zumbehl

TRU - Mid Rivers

Recent finds...

Wal*Mart - 94 & Jungerman / Zumbehl (2 weeks ago)
FX-7 Wave
Eeth Koth & Snaggletooth
25th Aniversary 2-pks (leia/luke & han/chewie)

Question...any idea when the other 25th 2-pk is to come out (vader/kenobi)?

Anyone else out there in the St. Louis area?!?!?!?

spacelord
01-21-2002, 01:36 PM
Wal-Mart on Manchester has Deluxe Luke in the clearance bin for $7.00. Throw in a $4 aquarium air pump and it is almost like a real toy.

Aurra Sing's Undies
01-21-2002, 09:20 PM
Target on Manchester received another case of the FX-7 wave. Three left of each.

bgood3
02-14-2002, 03:44 PM
Just curious if anyone in St. Louis has found anything lately? Still looking for the vader/ben anniversary pack. I noticed yestertoys.com has the tie bomber & snowspeeder. I assume that Wal*Mart will be getting them soon. They also had the TRU AT-ST exclusive for sale, so hopefully TRU will get these soon as well. My wish list...

Out now...
Kenobi / Vader 25th Anniversary Pack

Coming Soon...
BoShek
Teebo
R4-M9
Tie Bomber (Wal*Mart exclusive)
Snowspeeder (Wal*Mart exclusive)
AT-ST (TRU exclusive)
Clone Trooper - Sneak Preview AOTC
Jango Fett - Sneak Preview AOTC
R3-T7 - Sneak Preview AOTC
Zam Wessel - Sneak Preview AOTC

Happy hunting...please post if someone finds something. Maybe all of us could team up and help each other by picking things up for each other!!

Aurra Sing's Undies
02-14-2002, 10:09 PM
bgood3,

Haven't found squat! I'll guess the St. Charles/St. Peters area has received Eeth Koth/Zutton figures, but I have yet to find them anywhere during many stops to many different areas of the city, minus out your way.

Zero Ben/Darth Anniv. sets as well! I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know if this changes. Till then.......

SithDroid
02-14-2002, 10:47 PM
There was a ton of 25th anniversary packs at Target when I was there today. However only 3 left of Vader/Ben. This one seems to be the popular one. If you really need it I guess I could check back and get it. I believe they were selling for $15.99. Let me know, before they're gone. By the way anyone who would like to help me track down the FX-7 and Zutton wave, for a reasonable price, less than retail would be great, but retail value is fine as well, then that would be greatly appreciated. I've been waiting forever in my area and somehow I just don't think that they are going to show up here. Let me know.

bgood3
02-15-2002, 08:16 AM
Sithdroid...

Thanks for the offer, but I will wait and see if they show up here in St. Louis. I have not seen the FX-7 or Koth wave since my local Wal*Mart received one case of each about a month ago. I grabbed one set for myself, but they were all gone by the next morning. In fact, since then they have only recieved one other case...the Sing wave!!! I will keep my eyes peeled though...

Aurra...

As I told Sithlord, I found the Koth wave about a month ago, but nothing since then!!! I am surprised that there are not more people from St. Louis joining our thread. I would assume there are a lot of SW collectors in this city that look at SSG?!?!?!?

spacelord
02-15-2002, 10:09 AM
but the toys are not. I really would like to post:

Just found - Vader/Ben, eeth koth, zutton

Truth be told, I have seen anything new for almost a month.
When I do find a Tie Bomber or Zam Wessel, or even that eeth koth the rest of the country seems to have already, the good people of SSG's forums will be the first to know.

spacelord
02-18-2002, 01:50 PM
The KB Toy Works in Ballwin has a about 10 POTF2 figues on the shelf. It has been awhile since I have seen these around here. They were $2.99 apiece I believe. They are all green card w/holgrams:

Walrus Man
Long snoot
Weeqay
Bib Fortuna

spacelord
02-18-2002, 08:07 PM
The Walmart on West Florissant had 8 pegs of the R2-Q5 wave. The had lots of all 4.

And they rang up at $4 each.

R2-Q5 was a 1st for me. Nice pack-in.

bgood3
02-18-2002, 09:15 PM
Spacelord...

Same thing at the Wal*Mart on Jungarman & 94...I hope this does not prevent them from getting the latest wave (BoShek, Teebo, etc.) while these warm the shelves!!! The $4 price was worth a couple of extra R2-Q5's for my collection, so I picked up two more. It is amazing how you can go weeks without seeing anything, and then they get 5 or 6 cases of the same assortment!! They have had the wrong price on these for close to two months now...hopefully it will continue for the next wave.