PDA

View Full Version : Case break down?

Clonetrooper630
03-24-2005, 12:10 AM
Does anyone know the case breakd downs for the E3 basic figures? I'm interested in knowing if I'm going to be able to get any Clones other than the one i got.

Slicker
03-24-2005, 02:27 AM
Here's a little breakdown posted by KH in the case assortments forum. Here. (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=27133)

jedi master sal
03-24-2005, 08:50 AM
I can tell you that I got a case that was evenly packed, 1 of each from #'s 13-24. (I still have the box, so I'll try to remember to look at it and post the case assortment number.)

-Sal

Kidhuman
03-24-2005, 08:50 AM
The one I saw last night had 1-12 in it. I busted it open fresh.

4-Q-2
03-24-2005, 11:35 AM
So the question no one seems to be asking - what is the deal with the 2 Imperial Guards? Apparently it is a 1 per case figure, but since there is a red and a blue figure, what is the breakdown? Or is it simply a figure with 2 different outfits & just packed in different ones (kinda like Dagobah Luke standing or upside down). Anybody who has gotten their hands on one (JM Sal - can you help?), can you provide insight?

jedi master sal
03-24-2005, 05:20 PM
So far that I've seen, noone has snag a blue guard yet. (At retail)

In my local area (Pittsburgh), this has been the case. I only know of 5 people who even have a Rots Royal guard. I'm one of them.

If I had to guess, I'd say these will probably be either 50/50 or 2 reds to 1 blue. (That's one per case so every third case you'd gt a blue guard.)

That's only a guess though. Like I said, I've only heard of people getting the red one. I do venture to guess these will NOT pegwarm so quickly this time around. They are both VERY COOL figs. That armor under the robes is awesome. I may just nix all of my SAGA ones and replace them with these bad boy. (Depending on how many I find...)

Clonetrooper630
03-25-2005, 01:05 AM
What I fear the most is that since most figures are one per case the scalpers are going to get to the stores before us and get all the clones (Pilots,comanders etc...) and sell them for up to 4-5 times the price, just like the SA clone from clone wars

jedi master sal
03-25-2005, 09:02 AM
I think the difference here is that since EVERY figure is one per case, scalpers would have to pick and choose which ones they think will sell better. Either that or buy a whole case. This can get potentially very expensive for those scalpers. I don't think we'll have as much of a problem as in previous years. Also, how do you figure they'll get to the figures before us. Eveyone knows that 4/2 is the date. So collectors and no doubt scalpers will be there in droves. They's have to "fight" through us to get to the "choice" ones. No, I think everyone will have the opportunity to get at least one of every fig this time around. Now army builders like myself however will probably have a harder time in the long run.

4-Q-2
03-25-2005, 09:55 AM
You say that all figures are 1 per case? From what I have seen, that does not seem to be the case (pardon the pun). From other posts around the boards, I see plenty of cases with multiples, mostly wave 2 from both collections. And I think they will ship enough of the wave ones to fill the pegs. I am worried about figs like the Royal Guard, since there seems to be 2 versions at 1 figure per case, which means either a red or a blue is extremely rare (1 per 3 cases or something like that) or both are rare (1 every other case). And is looks like the bulk of the army builders are in wave 3.

Now if Hasbro would just give us the official word, this would be a lot easier!!

Fwad
03-25-2005, 06:23 PM
None of these will be rare or hard to find. These figures are all going to get forced down our throats. The fist wave of collections 1 and 2 are evenly packed. The rest will have multiples of the same figures. All the Walmarts around here have obsurd ammounts of this stuff. In 3 months this stuff will be on clearance everywhere except TRU and Kb. Watch how many returns come back to the stores after the scalpers cant sell this stuff. They usually cant afford to buy this stuff with cash and have to do massive returns before they have to pay there credit card bill or there layaway time is up.

Kidhuman
03-25-2005, 09:22 PM
I just updated the case assortments and breakdown.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=381515#post381515

Clonetrooper630
03-26-2005, 01:18 AM
Thank you KH :D I Kind of like clean shaven though:crazed: