PDA

View Full Version : EW: spills the spoilers... (here they are)

JEDIpartner
03-26-2005, 09:40 AM
1. Count Dooku falls prey to Lucas' hand-chopping fixation.

2. Chewbacca not only makes an appearance but performs a crucial service to the Jedi.

3. Mace Windu meets his end in a battle with Anakin and the Emperor.

4. We see the first Jedi Master to communicate from beyond: Qui-Gon Jinn sends messages to Yoda.

5. Anakin seals his shift to the dark side by leading a death squad into the Jedi Temple.

JEDIpartner
03-30-2005, 09:25 AM
Hmmmm... loads of hits and not a post in response!

hango fett
03-30-2005, 10:50 AM
thats because wew already new all that, minus #4 for me.
HF

The 'Xir
03-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Ditto for me as well!

It pains me to say, but I pretty much know the entire movie, except for exact dialouge! :(

hango fett
03-30-2005, 12:16 PM
same here. and thats the way i like it. i just love knowing what is going to happen, but nothing compares to see in it in real life.
HF

Slicker
03-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Yeah I knew all of them and I had kinda pieced #4 together. I think that's the big reveal over in the text spoilers thread.

Darth Jax
03-30-2005, 10:45 PM
#4 isn't even that big a surprise to anyone that reads EU. it's already happened there.

JEDIpartner
03-31-2005, 09:26 AM
I just kinda figured that someone would have a comment to the way Lucas and company handled all of these points. :)

sith_killer_99
04-01-2005, 07:13 AM
Anyone want more spoilers?

Mace actually "defeats" Darth Sidious. Then, as Mace is about to cut him down, Anakin chops off his lightsaber hand. Thinking quickly Darth Sidious uses the opportunity to finish Windu.

Yoda becomes an apprentice to a great Jedi Master.

The story of Darth Plagueus(sp?) is revealed to Anakin.

Obi-Wan handily defeats General Grevious in the lightsaber duel.

More than a couple lightsabers will be chopped in half.

Yoda realizes that he cannot defeat Darth Sidious and strategically retreats with little more than a wounded ego.

Order 66 is the name of the "kill all Jedi" order that the Clones must follow, and they do so with no remorse or regret, including Cody, who is given the responsability of taking out Obi-Wan.

More to follow. ;)