PDA

View Full Version : New Clone Wars Figues Please

DarkArtist
03-26-2005, 09:35 PM
After watching the Season Marathon I think we need some more of these figures. Even though the series is animated these figures would look great in addition to the new ROTS line coming.

Ithorian Jedi
Talz Jedi
Clone with heavy repeater Canon
Clone with four barrel over the shoulder Canon
Anakin Skywalker
Obi Wan in Clone Armor

hestep99
03-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Don't forget we absolutely need Shaak Ti & Ayala Secura in animated form.

DarkArtist
03-27-2005, 10:53 AM
While animated verisions would also be needed for those who like the figures in this form I was hoping that Hasbro would make the figures much like the original line of the Clone Wars and more in tune with the regular 3 3/4 line of figures, this way they would blend in with the ROTS line and fans can have adventures that go along with the timeline leading up to and during Revenge of the Sith. :)

General_Grievous
03-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Haven't posted in a while due to some computer problems. Anyway, I've had some ideas for some new animated Clone Wars figures from both the old and new seasons.

Clone Wars wave 4-Seasons 1 and 2
Clone Armor Obi Wan
Snow Bunny Padme
Ki-Adi Mundi
Kit Fisto (underwater garb)

Clone Wars wave 5-Season 3
New Long Haired Anakin
New Short Haired Obi Wan
Shaak Ti
Commander Cody (or any other clone commander)

Clone Wars Wave 6-Season 3
C-3PO and R2-D2 two pack
Tatooed Anakin w/ Busted up Mechanical Hand
Saesee Tiin w/ removable helmet
Nelvaan Warrior (big deformed version)

Clone Wars wave 7-Season 3
Talz Jedi
Ithorian Jedi
Grievous' Magna Guard
Super Battle Droid

darthvyn
04-04-2005, 08:10 PM
yeah, i want to see an anakin with the slug tattoos, but not with the busted hand. or maybe if they did an interchangeable hand. that would be cool...

hestep99
04-05-2005, 12:47 PM
The anakin tattoo would be a very nice fig

Ji'dai
04-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Found this pic taken at C3 posted over on the toy board at spawn.com.

These have gotta be new animated Clone Wars figures -

Luminara Unduli and Barris Offee;
Yoda and Grievous;
Plus in the back kneeling orange Clone Trooper...
and is that a Snow Bunny Padme in rear?

General_Grievous
04-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Sorry to break it to you, but those are the maquettes, not the figures.

Ji'dai
04-24-2005, 03:42 PM
Darn. I thought it was too good to be true. Oh well, money saved.

evenflow
04-24-2005, 04:04 PM
It woul dbe nice to get them as figures. I really want more of the animated figures.

I didnt pick up the more real to life figures when they came out and now i regret it. :(

General_Grievous
04-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Eh, don't regret it. I picked up all of them and I regret it. The only ones that are really worthwhile are Durge, Asajj, and the Super Articulated Clone.

MaquisWarrior
04-26-2005, 03:21 AM
Why just CW figures, remake the Droids/Ewoks figures now that their anniversary is coming up. I really hated Durge in all his forms, but the animated one was the worst because it looked like he had his head shrunk by Beetlejuice from those 'toons. Count Dooku's animated figure looks like a "Winnie Race" man from the Brewer's Stadium game. All the others did rock, as well as the "real" ones.

DarkArtist
04-28-2005, 01:36 PM
I myself love the mor movie based figures. This gave people the chance to act out their own verions of the clone wars. Hasbro really should reintroduce this line and now with ROTS they can even make some of the figures that people are asking for, a version of Kenobi in clone armor. New verisons of each key player and various clones.

knightone
04-30-2005, 03:53 AM
Yes, Shaak Ti, Please! Now that the Clone Wars is going to be continued in a new form, perhaps there will be a new line of figures. However, I hope the basic style of the characters doesn't cahnge. I like the look the mini-series had. I would definitely love to see a CW Shaak Ti in the mini-series style even if they do change the look of the show.

DarkArtist
04-30-2005, 11:55 AM
It makes you wonder if the series is now going to be 30 minutes long if they are going to revisit of the battles form the original series or are they going to do all new battles. Also if this series is a success, will they possibly make a series of Star Wars that takes place during the original saga. I would love to see an animated series with the classic characters as well.

Vengecore
05-10-2005, 09:50 PM
all I want to say has pretty much been said but I would love to sse more CW figs. especiallo Kenobi in clone Armor. He could come as a deluxe figure with a swoop! I'd also like EP3 versions of anakin and Obi-Wan.

asiandoood
05-21-2005, 04:43 AM
i cant seem to find any clone figure assortments