PDA

View Full Version : Target Sweepstakes

Major Karr
03-27-2005, 11:02 AM
The Target homepage is advertising a ROTS sweepstakes and some interactive features (Battle Name generator, Jedi Mind Tricks, etc).

http://www.target.com

Kidhuman
03-27-2005, 11:11 AM
LOL

WHen i entered my name for light side I got this: Sergeant Boos Sunwheelie

For Dark SIde I got this: Master Boos Deathkiddiepool

gsr-jedi
03-27-2005, 12:51 PM
My light side name is Admiral General Room Brightlasertagger and my dark side name is Major Room Vilewheelie.

bobafrett
03-27-2005, 02:39 PM
My darkside battle name is : Darth BenBar Vilelittleponies. Did anyone enter the sweepstakes? Did you read the rules? From what I read, you may only enter once. Not once a day, just once. If anyone reads it differently, let me know, cause if you enter again tomorrow, it will nullify your entry.

The scene maker was halarious. If you haven't tried it yet, do. It's kinda cheesy. Thanks Major Karr for the link.

I hope I win one of the 5 Lava Vaders, but I'm not counting on it, to many of us collectors out there.

stillakid
03-27-2005, 02:40 PM
Dark Side: Duke Doob Wheelie

Light Side: Lieutenant Doob Luminalasertagger

What's funny is that if you change your favorite department, you get a different name. I switched from TOYS to SWIMWEAR and got: Chancellor Doob Skythonger (Light) and Governor Doob Evilspandex (Dark). :D

KITCHEN:
Lord Doob Doommuffinpan (Dark), Governor Doob Trueggtimer (Light)

BABY:
Emperor Doob Foulfluffer! :eek:

Slicker
03-27-2005, 02:44 PM
I hope I win one of the 5 Lava Vaders, but I'm not counting on it, to many of us collectors out there.I'll let you know how it is when I win mine Frett.;)

Dark side name: Captain Hamnic Darknerf
Light side name: Commander Nicham Loyallittleponies

Ric Olie
03-27-2005, 06:59 PM
I entered the contest. My lightside name is Captain Ricken Lightplay-Doh and my darkside name is Darth Kenric Blackplushpup.

Scackmgack
03-27-2005, 07:21 PM
I couldn't watch the Scene Maker anymore after that shot of the VINTAGE Stormtrooper in the dog's mouth.

Oh, the humanity!