PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars toys are based on ?

steve3p0
03-27-2005, 07:02 PM
I saw the Clone Wars cartoon for the first time last night. This has given me some interest in the Clone Wars action figures which I had previously overlooked.

I see there are two types of action figures. Some look exactly like the characters in cartoon form. Others appear to have a likeness to the characters in movie form.

I have no doubt the action figures with the cartoon likenesses are based on the cartoon. Are the others also based on the cartoon? Are they also based on the Clone Wars comic books or video games?

sith_killer_99
03-27-2005, 08:25 PM
They are both based on the cartoon as far as I know. Originally the cartoon style figures were Target exclusives whereas the regular looking figures were sold at all the stores.

Clonetrooper630
03-27-2005, 08:43 PM
I think we need about four or five more waves of clone wars figures both animated and movie like :D the more the better

DarkArtist
03-27-2005, 10:46 PM
While some will believe that the clone wars are considered EU, we do need some more of these. While I am not a big fan of the animated series I would like to see some of the movie style versions. :) :) :) :)