PDA

View Full Version : What is the diffrence from clone trooper #6 & #41

Clonetrooper630
03-27-2005, 08:05 PM
I would like to know what is the main diffrence from my two counterparts

Fluke Skywalker
03-27-2005, 11:41 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I asked someone a while back and they said that the #41 is the same figure but without the action feature.

I read a review (GH or RS) that said that the action feature on #6 is fairly unobtrusive. It's tough for me becasue besides buying one carded I want about four or so to have loose and I would hate to buy 4 #6 and find that #41 comes without the feature. Either way Hasbro would do well to ship these and re-ship these as they will sell like hotcakes at a fat camp.

Clonetrooper630
03-27-2005, 11:49 PM
I just remember looking in the back of the gunship and #41 has a little black antena in the back like a backpack of some sort. I have #6 and there is no antena in the back so maybe one is a communication trooper or ... God knows:rolleyes:

Bobby Fett
03-28-2005, 12:39 AM
Obviously, the difference between Clone Trooper 6 and Clone Trooper 41 is Clone Trooper 35! ;)

One site (I don't recall, but it may have been RS) lists #6 as "Quick Draw Attack" and #41 as "Super Articulated." This may or may not be accurate.

Clonetrooper630
03-28-2005, 12:41 AM
Here are some pictures

Slicker
03-28-2005, 02:41 AM
Obviously, the difference between Clone Trooper 6 and Clone Trooper 41 is Clone Trooper 35! ;) Now that's some good humor.

I saw the pics in the back of the new Insider and wondered the same thing. The 2 look exactly the same. Another thing I noticed is how many double, triple and even quadruple figs they are releasing in this first set of 50 something figures.

seanmcfripp
03-28-2005, 08:22 AM
#6 has the quick draw feature, which we all know about. Personally, I think the figure looks terrible because of it, as the right hip sits out of the socket a bit to accomodate the trigger for the action figure. As a result, he has terribly proportioned lower body. The shoulders seem a little big too.

#41 is basically the good ol' Clone Wars SA Clonetrooper we all know and love, but with a new head and a port on the back to accomodate an communcations device accessory.

So why is #41 better than #6?

- no goofy hips
- ball jointed torso
- no big shoulders

Don't get me wrong, most people seem to like #6, but those people probably never found a Clone Wars SA Clone trooper, so they don't really know what they're missing. I was lucky enough to score three when they came out, and let me tell you, it's as close to perfect as you can get. My advice: wait for #41.

StarmanSkywalker
03-28-2005, 08:59 AM
I think #41 will also feature a paint deco. You can see some brown shapes on his amor. Remember the test models ILM did to see what deco would work? They created a blue, red, green and brown deco, I believe. Looks like the brown paint deco made it into the movie. Probably the other are also somewhere.

Darth Jax
03-28-2005, 09:43 PM
why start a thread that you supply the answer for a couple posts later, along with pics even?

Clonetrooper630
03-28-2005, 09:46 PM
I want specifics and the pictures are not from the final packaged product, as some I was hoping for figure 41 to be painted with the blue scheme seeen in the trailer. so no I did not supply the answer just one of them. ( Hasbro please make it the blue one:classic: )

The 'Xir
03-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Yeah my guess would have been different points of articulation, to appease army building fan boys everywhere! Along with red, and blue and yellow, troopers, and federation droids, super battle droids, and droidekas, and ... :stupid: It's probably like heaven for some! :D