PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro needs to make more articulated Clone Wars figures!!

sevboot
03-28-2005, 08:20 AM
After watching the second season I would love to see more figures from this awsome series!! Just make them look like the cartoon and give them some basic articulation (neck, shoulders, waist, hips and maybe knees) and I think they would fly off the shelves. I think this would be the best way to go after the kids market. much better than Force Battlers, that don't look half as cool or have a cartoon (a canon cartoon at that!) to back them up.
What are you waiting for Hasbro??

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-28-2005, 08:30 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and move this to the Clone Wars forum. Thanks!- JMG

sevboot
03-28-2005, 01:08 PM
My bad, sorry.

bigbarada
04-17-2005, 03:29 PM
I really enjoy the animated Clone Wars figures and I think the complete lack of leg articulation works for these figures. It really sets them apart from the rest of the line and doesn't ruin the cartoony look of the sculpts with too many joints and ball-sockets.

I would definitely like to see more figures, as long as Hasbro doesn't go overboard like they have with the standard 4" line.

darko666
04-17-2005, 06:45 PM
the animated figures are one of the best lines that Hasbro has released. they look awesome and represent the cartoon perfectly.

they need to make these figures:
Battledroid
Super Battledroid
Durge(with his alien form showing)
C-3PO and R2(two pack)
Kit Fisto(underwater)

they should just make this a regular wave of figures.

WesleySr
04-17-2005, 09:32 PM
I agree. HASBRO should definitely continue this line. It has alot of potential. These figures seem to sell really well everywhere. I have only seen a couple of the Season III repacks sitting on the shelves.

Kidhuman
04-17-2005, 11:52 PM
I didnt care for the animated figures. I liked the regular line of them better. Hasbro needs to make the following:

More Clones
IG droid w/ speeder
Obi w/ clone armor and speeder.
R2 and 3PO pack
Anakin on Nevell.
Commander Cody
More Clones.
Greivous
Shaak Ti
Palps
San Hill
Goo DUrge
Grievous Bodyguard(re-issue the ROTS one)
Ithorian Jedi and his friend???
More Clones.

bigbarada
04-20-2005, 12:32 PM
Without the animated style, there would no point to this toy line so I don't think Hasbro should abandon that.

If I had to make a wishlist I would want:

Ep3 style Clonetroopers, Obi-Wan and Anakin
Chancellor Palpatine
Battle damaged Ki-Adi Mundi
Shaak Ti
Ithorian and Talz Jedi
Nikto Gladiator