PDA

View Full Version : Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog

tagmac
03-29-2005, 12:08 AM
I was watching the DVD today, specifically the classic sketch where Triumph insults the Star Wars fans before AOTC. I hope they do another one of these before ROTS on Conan. I'd love to see if they could top the last one, which was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

scruffziller
03-29-2005, 03:35 PM
Yes that DVD gets me to laughing so hard I start to cough. I have also predicted this. Set your Tivos, Replays etc.

Rocketboy
03-29-2005, 10:49 PM
Yeah, I can't get enough of that skit.
"Don't you forget to finish your Filet O Fish"

CaptainSolo1138
03-29-2005, 10:55 PM
....and "Which one of these buttons calls your mother to come pick you up?"

JON9000
03-29-2005, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I can't get enough of that skit.
"Don't you forget to finish your Filet O Fish"
Loohk, it's tha nehrd frumm Lohrd of the Rhingss! Dragonmaster!

2-1B
03-30-2005, 02:50 AM
No Jon, that would be "Nerd" of the Rings. :D

That skit is worth the $10 for the DVD alone, but of course there is other good stuff to be found as well. Bon Jovi concert comes to mind. :p

Mandalorian Candidat
03-30-2005, 11:09 AM
I can't remember who did it for me, but someone on SSG burned me a copy of Attack of the Nerds and sent it to me a while back. I wish I could remember that good samaritan because I've had more laughs from that bit than anything else that's come out on TV the past three years.

"Have you ever spoken to a woman without having to give your credit card number?"

scruffziller
03-30-2005, 02:49 PM
For all of you Triumph fans I strongly suggest you pick up his CD/DVD album called "Come Poop With Me". It has Triumph and Blackwolf The Dragon Master doing a duet. Its hilarious and in the spirit of the SW geeks bit.:D I think it is time to return to the Custom CCG card forum and make a Magic The Gathering card of Blackwolf.

General_Grievous
03-30-2005, 06:01 PM
That skit is probably my all time favorite Triumph skit.

"What was Han Solo frozen in at Cloud City?"

"Carbonite"

"No. The correct answer is "Who gives a ****"!!!"

There's a kid at my school who looks exactly like Blackwolf the Dragonmaster and we tease the heck out of him about it.

tagmac
03-30-2005, 09:08 PM
"You're not breathing heavy.......Pretend you've just run 10 feet."

"We are standing here.....surrounded by 35-year-old men, who have never had sex...not even with a Catholic priest." :D :D

Rocketboy
03-30-2005, 11:10 PM
For all of you Triumph fans I strongly suggest you pick up his CD/DVD album called "Come Poop With Me". I was pretty disappointed with that album. I didn't think it translated very well.

"What was Han Solo frozen in at Cloud City?"

"Carbonite"

"No. The correct answer is "Who gives a ****"!!!"Everytime I post in the Star Wars Trivia thread, I want to post that very question.

"Which one of these buttons calls your mom to come pick you up?"
:D

2-1B
03-31-2005, 01:12 AM
"What is the name of your pet snake and/or tarantula?"

scruffziller
03-31-2005, 09:39 AM
I was pretty disappointed with that album. I didn't think it translated very well.
:D

Oh Man!!!:eek: Some of the parts were slow but who can forget.....

Blackwolf: Blackwolf-so many beasts have I slayed, I'm 4000 years old.....
Triumph: And he's never been laid!!!!!!!:D

Fluke Skywalker
03-31-2005, 10:05 AM
I remember watching this and thinking "Man, this is sort of like watching Michael Jordan when he was in the zone." Everything was funny. If you go back and watch the whole thing it's like ten minutes. Conan never has skits that last that long. They knew they couldn't leave any of that stuff out.

So many great lines, most you guys have printed but here's a few more.

Triumph to female fan "Wow not to bad the male female ratio huh honey. You literally have your pick of hundreds of men who have no idea how to please you."

To two guys playing Stratego "Yes playing Stratego. A very fun game. This game is normaly played indoors.. by twelve year olds."

It's gonna be hard to top.

scruffziller
03-31-2005, 12:41 PM
To two guys playing Stratego "Yes playing Stratego. A very fun game. This game is normaly played indoors.. by twelve year olds."

Ah, that was RISK he was talking of.....:D

Stratego was the game they could play in the SW line for getting away from the drudgery of their mundane life...... spent playing Stratego at home.

Rocketboy
03-31-2005, 06:24 PM
If you go back and watch the whole thing it's like ten minutes. Conan never has skits that last that long. They knew they couldn't leave any of that stuff out.But they did leave stuff out.
Can't remember if it's on the DVD or when Conan showed left over bits on the show one night, but there is a part where Truimph gives out some Star Wars Legos and says 'Now don't do anything crazy now...like give these to a child."

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
04-02-2005, 01:01 PM
My good friend has the skit saved on file. We crack up everytime we watch it. Looking back, Triumph was indeed in the zone, but looking at the kooks who were in line, they were easy targets. You or me could have done the same types of jokes had we the opportunity.

scruffziller
04-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Here is the Magic: The Gathering Card I promised.:D

Rocketboy
04-05-2005, 11:10 PM
I have no idea what any of those numbers mean, but it's still pretty funny.

Mandalorian Candidat
04-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Nice job scruffy. "You fresh hound."

Anyone know if they'll do the same thing this time around on Conan? I'm not a regular watcher due to the late time, but I'd stay up all night just to watch a redux for EP3.