PDA

View Full Version : question about the M&M's M-pire promo

greengoblin3825
03-29-2005, 02:53 AM
Ok I had read on one of the websites somewhere about a mail in promo with M&M's where you send in so many upc's and get a stuffed m&m guy (red and yellow i believe) and now i cannot find anything in regards to it. Including the m&m website. So if anyone can provide a link or details that would be spiffy

jedi master sal
03-29-2005, 10:43 AM
I tried last week calling the Customer SVC number for M&M's and they knew nothing about it. I got passed to two more people who couldn't find anything on it. They eventually told me to contact the Las Vegas store as it "might" have them.

Hurm...why Las Vegas (I didn't call that store, BTW). I realize it's the "M&M world store" in Vegas, but they shouldn't have this anymore than anywhere else...

I want these big time, so I hope it end up coming to pass. Heck I've seen the pictures of them, though I can't recall what website.

Ah well here's hoping...

Major Karr
03-29-2005, 07:14 PM
At the M&M's website you can register to win all sixteen figures and the two plush things:

http://us.mms.com/us/mpire/

There is also an M&M version of the first trailer and more featuring M&Ms as the characters - Darth Maul, Boba Fett, etc.

greengoblin3825
03-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Already did that this afternoon. thanks for the tip though. I started picking up the upc's needed. I did see on entertainment earth that they will have figures made by hasbro for the m&m stuff in July

Ji'dai
04-08-2005, 08:58 PM
StarWarsShop.com has the M&M Plush Buddies up for pre-order. They are pretty cute, but at $12 each I'll take a pass.

Leia (as Green, naturally)
Clone Trooper (Red)
Han (Blue)
Chewie (Yellow & furry!)
The Emperor (Orange)
Obi-Wan (Red)
Luke (Orange)
Darth Vader (Yellow)

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/category.xml?category_id=449

greengoblin3825
04-09-2005, 12:15 AM
gracias, like i said i recal a promo for a 12 inch with so many upc's ah well i'll just wait until the blitz get's jumpin