PDA

View Full Version : I Found Ep3 Figures Already In New England!!!

Davros224
03-12-2005, 03:30 PM
I went to the local Wal Mart last night (Gardner) and walking by the toy section found the 1st 2 Anakins, Chewie, 2nd Obi, 2nd Yoda, Darth, Super Battle Droid, R2D2 and Tarfuls! Anyone else have any luck?

Slicker
03-12-2005, 04:08 PM
People are finding these toys left and right, from coast to coast. There's a thread floating around about finding toys before Midnight Madness check it out.:)

Fwad
03-14-2005, 05:40 PM
I have figures 1-30 allready and seen or have everything else that is going to come out April 2nd. The only store that hasn.t leaked is TRU. The Target exclusive Vader is crap but i still had to take one.

Master ToNone
03-15-2005, 05:19 PM
FWAD,

did you find those here in Mass...if so where?

Master ToNone
03-15-2005, 10:25 PM
in hope of being as lucky as the above, I went searching a few stores on the north shore. I didn't find any basic figures, but I did find the "galactic heroes" e3 set with Emperor Palpatine with saber, grevious, etc. This was at Target in Danvers

And Walmart Danvers didn't have anything except the Vader Voice changer which is now in ROTS packaging instead of the old black OTC packaging.

Still searching for the basic figures, but figure It'll be just waiting until MM.

Fwad
03-17-2005, 09:11 PM
The basic figures are at ALL Walmarts in Mass. They have been here for weeks. You need to get a friendly but stupid employee to help you if you want them early. You have to get lucky at the register also. None of this stuff will be rare or valuable. This is the biggest push for any movie based toys and merch ever. I will be picking up 95% of this stuff on clearance. It was cool to have it about 2 months early but that wore off right away.

Fwad
03-17-2005, 09:15 PM
Master, I am suprised you find anything up in the Danvers area. They have a scalper store right next to that Target in Danvers. The Hot Wheels losers are out in full force i that area.

Master ToNone
03-18-2005, 12:02 AM
what is a scalper store? is it in the mall or somewhere in Danvers?

Fwad
03-18-2005, 04:48 AM
It is in the mall that Target is in. It is a great place to shop if you want to pay $15 for a green carded Luke in ceremonial gear that looks like it got hit by a bus. The guys who work at that store are at the Danvers Target every day when the open to get anything new.

jedimasterface
03-29-2005, 02:24 PM
The Happiest day ever! I can't Believe it! This Collectible shop I frequent called the toy vault in emerald square mall in mass had the figures already!

New Darth Vader and Anakin!

Aside from that they had a TON of the other new stuff. I'm headed to the other store in Warwick, ri? i think tonight. the guy at emerald mall said they have them as well, hopefully some different ones!

Kidhuman
03-30-2005, 01:56 AM
Welcome to the boards Jedimasterface. Enjoy your stay. I merged the threads seeing how one was started. Nice finds.