PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take?

sith_killer_99
03-29-2005, 08:26 PM
I was just wondering how long it takes to get your fan club kit once it has been ordered. I went ahead and got my membership rolling a few weeks ago, mostly because I wanted to get the club benefits for CIII. But so far...nothing. The new issue is out and I still don't have it. :(

I ordered through SSW.com and my hyperspace membership is good, but I have yet to recieve anything in the mail.

CaptainSolo1138
03-29-2005, 09:16 PM
Slicker might be able to help you on this one. I don't know when he ordered his, but he recieved it yesterday.

bobafrett
03-29-2005, 11:46 PM
I got mine the other day, and I renewed 3 to 4 months ago. If I remember correctly, Mary Franklin said that the kits get mail out quarterly. She answered that question at a Wizard World breakfast with Warrick Davis. That was when the club was run by Piazo. So I would say anytime between now, and 3 to 4 months from when you renewed. I was sort of upset, no animation cell, but a small (smashed) Wizard Mon Calamari figure. The thing was put in this envelope, and the figures legs were bent back.

Slicker
03-30-2005, 02:16 AM
I started my subscription at least 3 months ago and as stated by CaptainSolo1138 I received it the other day. So if you just put in a subscription you may have to wait several months if they do indeed mail quarterly.

Ji'dai
03-30-2005, 06:38 PM
I didn't renew since Lucasfilm took over the fanclub again plus I have no interest in financing "hyperspace." I'll continue collecting the Insider since some of the issues make good reference material. I was thinking that since the magazine is only published six times a year now it's actually cheaper to just buy it at Wal-Mart than to subscribe.