PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, Help ME with ROTS Hasbro info!!!

nhbfan12345
03-29-2005, 09:47 PM
Ok, I'm new to the ROTS hasbro figures. Heres what I know: April 2nd at Toys R Us, open at midnight; here are my questions:

1. How many Hasbro 3 in figures will be for sale on April 2nd? (I have 150 dollars to spend, can i get them all?)

2. When I was buying Episode I and II figures, ppl informed me to buy the figures with errors becuase they're worth more. Is there any known ROTS figures with errors to look for to buy????

3. What are the Episode III sneak preview figures? Can I still buy them?

4. Are the numbers on the back of the figures important?

Thanks for the help!!

"Is it possible to learn this power?" - Anakin

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-29-2005, 10:48 PM
Ok, I'm new to the ROTS hasbro figures. Heres what I know: April 2nd at Toys R Us, open at midnight; here are my questions:

1. How many Hasbro 3 in figures will be for sale on April 2nd? (I have 150 dollars to spend, can i get them all?)

2. When I was buying Episode I and II figures, ppl informed me to buy the figures with errors becuase they're worth more. Is there any known ROTS figures with errors to look for to buy????

3. What are the Episode III sneak preview figures? Can I still buy them?

4. Are the numbers on the back of the figures important?

Thanks for the help!!

"Is it possible to learn this power?" - Anakin

1. Here is a thread dealing with the # of toys going on sale on friday night: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=27253 roughly POSSIBLY 40 figures, depending on your location.

2. Errors schmerrors. Errors are only worth what people are willing to pay for them on teh secondary market.
3. Sneak preview figuers: Greivous, Wookie Warrior, tion Medon, R1-G4 and yes, you can still get them at your local Wal-mart, TRU, Meijer, etc.
4. The numbers basically let the collector know what collection, series and # in taht wave they are. So they're only important if you want to keep track of what figures in what collection you have. It's a handy way to keep track.

welcome to the boards! :D

nhbfan12345
03-30-2005, 09:30 AM
What are the rare figures to buy?

Kidhuman
03-30-2005, 09:57 AM
There are no rare figures. ALl figures for ROTS willbe the same,check the case asst threads. The ones to go fast will be Clones and army builders. I can see Vader going quick as well. Last time Yoda and Dooku were "rare" because not all stores packed them out. Then they showed up a month later everywhere.

Slicker
03-30-2005, 01:07 PM
I'd have to say that if you're in this collecting thing for money and the "rare" figs then you're in the wrong profession. Ain't none of this stuff gonna be worth money except for a select few figs and most of those have been released years ago. Just buy what piques your fancy and what you think would look neat. Don't buy something because someone says it's worth money.

MASTER_JEDI
03-30-2005, 04:49 PM
What are the rare figures to buy?

I think your hobby is based on making money, which is a waste of time, and ironiclly money as well. If you want your money to grow, open up a savings account.

Hard to believe I've met so many excited people here such as me, bitting our nails waiting to get our hands on these beautiful figures this weekend, yet there are some just waiting to scalp off.