PDA

View Full Version : ROTS Text Spoilers

Elliejabbapop
03-30-2005, 06:17 AM
I thought I'd start this thread so that posting text spoilers in the picture thread can be avoided. :D :D :D

Elliejabbapop
03-30-2005, 11:24 AM
Ok, someone at aintitcoolnews has seen the film. I didn't read it so I don't know what it's like (don't blame me for new spoilers ;-))

www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=19763

hango fett
03-30-2005, 11:42 AM
that guy needs to calm down with the launguage. F this and F that....i know the movie will be awsome, but i wouldn't use ther F word every other word.
i didn't even read it all...........
HF

sith_killer_99
03-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Yeah, I couldn't even finish reading it. So he saw the finished film. Even Lucas leaks stuff to the wrong people from time to time.

Speaking of which....

Anyone interested in the audiobook for EP3, my wife got it from a friend online. I can tell it's the real deal, I have already listened to the first hour or so. So far they are still in the opening battle sequence and Anakin has just landed on the ship. It seems to match what the "F'n" guy was saying. So he's probably legit.

All in all I believe it was 9 CD's total at about 75 minutes per CD. I am guessing it's the unabridged version of the novel.

Anyway, I can't wait to finish it off. I may pull an all nighter tonight just to find out the big "reveal".

hango fett
03-30-2005, 12:15 PM
can you send me parts of the audiobook via email?
HF

sith_killer_99
03-30-2005, 12:26 PM
Shoot me a PM and I will send it to you tonight when I get home from work. :D

James Boba Fettfield
03-30-2005, 12:27 PM
lol AICN will put anything up on their site it seems

BanthaPoodoo
03-30-2005, 12:35 PM
If anyone uses the newsgroups, the entire Episode III cd set (CD's 1-11) is located in:

If this against board policy to post about newsgroups, please remove this post. I apologize if this is out of line!

I am downloading now, should give me something to listen to on the commute to & from work!

Elliejabbapop
03-30-2005, 03:03 PM
Do they use the actual actors' voices or not?

hango fett
03-30-2005, 03:15 PM
highly doubtful. i can't see them sitting there reading the dialoge after they had just acted it out for a few months.
HF

General_Grievous
03-30-2005, 04:58 PM
I'm sorry, but I've been reading the first few posts about the "f-word" guy on AICN, and I have a question to ask:

Why is it that just because this guy drops a few f-bombs he's public enemy #1? Big deal. Everybody swears sometimes. Plus, AICN is notorious for using foul language.

But back on topic, I have the first two issues of the ROTS Comic Adaptation. If anyone has any questions about them, any things they'd like me to post about it, you're welcome to ask. :)

EDIT: I withdraw my previous comment about swearing. This was before I read the article. Clearly, this guy's a psychopath. And there is NO WAY that I'm gonna believe this idiot has a girlfriend.

Elliejabbapop
03-31-2005, 07:01 AM
GG if you have any pages from the comic book that haven't been posted in the Episode III pics thread yet please do so over there :-)

General_Grievous
04-01-2005, 12:34 PM
well I don't have a scanner, but you won't have to wait much longer since they'll probably be all over the internet by this time tomorrow.

Elliejabbapop
04-07-2005, 06:25 AM
Anyone interested in the full screenplay?

General_Grievous
04-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Thanks a bunch, Ellie. I've been looking all over for that. :)