PDA

View Full Version : Republic commando

Master Koon
03-31-2005, 03:55 PM
Has anyone heard of this figure? I was skimming around and heard that the 60 something figure will be a commando. I think that that would be really sweet. Anyone have any info?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-31-2005, 04:22 PM
Where did you find a list of figures over 60? So far, only the first 56 have been revealed/announced. I don't think that the Republic Commandos from the game will be in the movie, but there are many clone commanders (Cody, Bly, Bacara, etc.). Here are the clones we're getting for sure:
*Clone Trooper (Quick-Draw Attack) - a basic clone; you squeeze his legs together and his arms go up.
*Clone Commander (Battle Gear) - based on the ARC troopers from the Clone Wars comics and cartoons, but with the ROTS-era helmet. He comes with a whole lot of stuff.
*Clone Pilot (Firing Cannon) - he sort of looks like an AT-AT driver from ESB but you can see part of his face.
*Clone Trooper - another version of the basic clone, but this one features more articulation, an antenna in his back, and no action feature (as far as I know).
*Commander Bacara - a clone with slightly different armor, but he's not from the game at all.

It's possible we'll get one in the future, though.

Master Koon
03-31-2005, 04:33 PM
It was just a rumor i picked up from rebelscum somewhere. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of it. I know what the commandos are, but i dont know if there will be a figure or not. Doesnt seem to be likely since they are an expanded universe kind of thing.

rust
03-31-2005, 06:09 PM
It was just a rumor i picked up from rebelscum somewhere. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of it. I know what the commandos are, but i dont know if there will be a figure or not. Doesnt seem to be likely since they are an expanded universe kind of thing.Oh no, Its very likely. We're getting a new Asajj, Yavin Anakin, and Obi with Snap on Clone Armor later this year in a 5 pack with Mace (I think) and Yoda.

vadersvette
03-31-2005, 09:56 PM
Oh no, Its very likely. We're getting a new Asajj, Yavin Anakin, and Obi with Snap on Clone Armor later this year in a 5 pack with Mace (I think) and Yoda.
Are these going to be animated figures or just plain ol' CW figures? :confused:

Also the new Visual Dictionary (some pages were shown in a thread in the Episode III spoiler forums) it shows a commando and says that they go to Kashyyyk and free Tarfful from captivity.

Master Koon
03-31-2005, 11:59 PM
No, I am pretty sure hes talking about the battle packs, right rust? I have seen these, but they still havent shown a pic of the new obi. So yeah, maybe there will be a commando figure. They do rescue tarfful so who knows? We can hope.